sharetrader
Page 258 of 291 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 2905
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    RBD Board never had many female directors.
    Therefore no cases of groping or rape at board level.Sensible.
    Last edited by percy; 08-12-2019 at 12:24 PM.

"All over again I was being treated like I was nothing. I meant nothing. It made me feel like coming forward was not the right thing to do."

Effectively she was raped again by the company. I am absolutely appalled. I just thought their food was a danger to your health. WOW, what an eye opener.
    I hope Alison Mau takes an extremely dogged approach to reporting future issues with RBD.
    Their culture looks extremely toxic to me.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-12-2019 at 04:37 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

On the doghouse

Chief NZ HR been in that role since mid 2018 but was doing serious HR work for them in year earlier

The Group Chief HR been around for zonks

So the people who mattered were around when the rape complaint was made.

And throughout this sorry saga Russel has been around.
    Didn't I read at one point that all the RBD HR work has been centralised. Bureaucrats in Auckland deciding who they will employ in Christchurch without even meeting the prospective employee? All instituted under 'Our Russel' too!

Hmmm, it is looking like that knighthood for Russel is getting a little further away. What about a more h(andy)and appropriate honour like a princehood though? Then when Russel shows up to collect his award, take his 'prints' and throw him in the slammer!

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Uber Eats doing wonders for Carl’s

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...073/314080.pdf
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Uber Eats doing wonders for Carl’s

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...073/314080.pdf
    It will be interesting to see the effects on their margins. Burgerfuel have stayed away from Uber eats claiming it would grow their revenue but not their profit, so not worth their time. From their recent announcement:

" It has become clear that many restaurants that have engaged Uber Eats as a third-party sales and delivery channel have found the economics of this model to be largely unsustainable"

Quote Originally Posted by mfd View Post
    It will be interesting to see the effects on their margins. Burgerfuel have stayed away from Uber eats claiming it would grow their revenue but not their profit, so not worth their time. From their recent announcement:

" It has become clear that many restaurants that have engaged Uber Eats as a third-party sales and delivery channel have found the economics of this model to be largely unsustainable"
    Have heard of a few restaurants ditch Uber eats in Auckland, yes revenue went up, but unless you are one of the bigger players and negotiate a more favourable commission, it becomes unprofitable. One guy closed due the foot traffic fell so much, but still doing about the same revenue wise (before commission payments) and was not making any money.
    I would think RBD would have negotiated a lower payment.

Restaurant Brands has 261 stores currently, so 70 is a huge addition???

IMO

Twenty Seven % increase.

Be interesting to see if they can manage such an increase.