sharetrader
Page 237 of 291 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2905
    Guru

Hello all RBD fans.

I hope to attend the AGM tomorrow morning at the James Cook in Wellington.

This is a bit late notice, but is there anyone that has any questions for the directors? I am happy firing them (within reason) out on your behalf.

I may make a small summary of the AGM tomorrow afternoon if anything of note or interest was mentioned.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Hello all RBD fans.

I hope to attend the AGM tomorrow morning at the James Cook in Wellington.

This is a bit late notice, but is there anyone that has any questions for the directors? I am happy firing them (within reason) out on your behalf.

I may make a small summary of the AGM tomorrow afternoon if anything of note or interest was mentioned.

Cheers!
    Why was the shareholder free meal not a double down burger, which was the promotion at the time
    Stick to the strategy

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    Why was the shareholder free meal not a double down burger, which was the promotion at the time
    Haha I may if feeling in the right mood, could cause a bit of consternation at the table.!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Haha I may if feeling in the right mood, could cause a bit of consternation at the table.!!
    Cheers for that.

Seriously though, they are looking to expand into L.A., how difficult do they see the market there, and will the prices support the margins they are looking to achieve?
    With Carl's Jnr, continuing sales seems to be an issue, is this due to marketing, or price point?, and what are their plans to remedy this?
    Cheers
    Stick to the strategy

Handsome Member

Thanks, we all know Taco Bell will eventually get here, do they know when that would be?

Like the question around Carl's Jnr. I also don't understand why they are constantly closing Star Buck stores. The one in Auckland CBD metro was so busy all the time and they closed it.

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Thanks, we all know Taco Bell will eventually get here, do they know when that would be?
    Also how do they ensure its not another Carl's Jnr!

After partaking of the free meal at our local KFC I am pleased I sold out - there is at least one store that is on a hiding to nothing judging from the product quality and levels of service.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    After partaking of the free meal at our local KFC I am pleased I sold out - there is at least one store that is on a hiding to nothing judging from the product quality and levels of service.
    Which one is it Timesurfer? And what were the issues with service? I am sure directors would be happy to know. One store does not make a company and historically levels of service have been low at RBD stores yet they still keep churning out great profits and dividends.

Quote Originally Posted by Timesurfer View Post
    Interesting, I used my free meal voucher yesterday in Napier, one order taker, so small line, waited 3 mins to be served, big orders being placed in front of me, 2 people ordering the big bucket meal $35. My order taker was polite, knew how to process the voucher, was allowed to ask for specific pieces as well. When order was ready, she knew it was mine and I found the whole experience reasonable. HOWEVER, Napier does not have the best reputation for KFC quality, and the chicken breast was dry and a bit tough, the rib was perfect, chips were good, but potato and gravy could be missed.

So, seeing the money being spent in a so so restaurant, I can see why this company does well.
    Last edited by Scooter; 21-06-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    Stick to the strategy