sharetrader
Page 100 of 291 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2905

Thumbs down Mc DUCK QUACK ..

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    Sorry BRICKS if i am getting to far in front of you to keep up. I only asked you a simple question so perhaps i will break it down to make it easier to follow.
    1, Three years to the day RBD was $1-60.
    2, Two years to the day RBD was $1-22.
    3, One year to the day RBD was 80c.
    4, yesterday at close RBD was 74c.
    Surely even you can work it out what the next question might be from that.
    Your old mate Macdunk having some fun with you thick one.
    RIGHT Mc Duck well never own any three years ago but own some now @ 74 cents, QUACK
    you should go and talk to ratkin he is Big time in KFC..

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    So when do you think they will go under then BRICKS. Macdunk
    LOL... RBD wont go under mate. I am actually keeping a close eye on this pup. I would like to see a strategic plan for Pizza Hut before I invest in RBD. I am wondering why is it taking them so long to get a plan (if any) for Pizza Dog Hut?

disc: not a shareholder yet
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Advanced Member

Was thinking about RBD this morning , conclusion i reached was that why bother when you can buy the parent company instead? .
    Where is the grwth in RBD going to come from? The local takeaway market is already saturated. Only one i like the look of is Nandos . (who owns them?).

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Alexander View Post
    Sales in the March quarter were down a very large 9% from a year earlier ....
    And the temperature in Auckland plummeted a massive 12.5% from 16C to 14C.

Quote Originally Posted by Deev8 View Post
    And the temperature in Auckland plummeted a massive 12.5% from 16C to 14C.
    For sales to drop 9% in a mature market is significant. On top of that they have problably increased their RSP as the cogs would have skyrocketed. Therefore volume has probably decreased by more than 9%.

Unless there is a magic wand or something others can see that i cannot, i can only see one way the sp can go.

Question Who

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    For sales to drop 9% in a mature market is significant. On top of that they have problably increased their RSP as the cogs would have skyrocketed. Therefore volume has probably decreased by more than 9%.

Unless there is a magic wand or something others can see that i cannot, i can only see one way the sp can go.
    WHO`s sales dropped 9% state a FACT..

I was stating Tony Alexander whoever he is. How true it is i do not know so i therefore stand to be corrected.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nita View Post
    I was stating Tony Alexander whoever he is. How true it is i do not know so i therefore stand to be corrected.
    Had a lunch with a fellow punter on Monday. I couldnt believe he had RBD. Loved it due to the yield. THe old argument...yield.

(Yield...Talk to people about telecom. Yield...$6..5..4...3?)

Told him to buy TEX....and then I realised I had advised him to buy the only 'gambling' stock I own. So I got hold of him and told him what I should have empasised.
    DYOR

That 9% fall BNZ economist Tony Alexander mentioned relates to the takeaways sector in the Retail Trade Survey from Stats NZ .... ie all takeaway outlets

He made no mention of RBD but as several have pointed out KFC and PH have a large share of this sector so total sector perfprmance is some guide as to how RBD are and will do .... but the RBD will say that they are gaining share in the sector

Lightbulb Where Have You Been 69..

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    That 9% fall BNZ economist Tony Alexander mentioned relates to the takeaways sector in the Retail Trade Survey from Stats NZ .... ie all takeaway outlets

He made no mention of RBD but as several have pointed out KFC and PH have a large share of this sector so total sector performance is some guide as to how RBD are and will do .... but the RBD will say that they are gaining share in the sector
    GOOD try again 69 same horse but you changed the race colours means nothing,, Tell me a lot of KIWI pay TAX so how much do they PAY.. [each..]