sharetrader
Page 117 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2905
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    This is part of the RBD results release on 8th April

"Franchise Renewals
    The company is close to finalising an agreement with Yum that will provide a positive way forward for the Pizza Hut business. An announcement is expected to be made within the next month."

It is now 9th May (more than a month later) and no announcement, so my worry has increased!

Your worry meter should register the minute you spot waffle terminology such as 'will provide a positive way forward........'.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by hiawatha View Post
    Spotted an advertisement on TV tonight announcing the imminent foray by Pizza Hut into the supply of pasta dishes.
    hiawatha
    I wonder if Danny Diab is behind that? The idea has worked in Sydney. Will it be a goer in New Zealand? There isn't another fast food pasta chain operating nationally. But then again how long does it take to prepare two minute noodles in your own kitchen?

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I wonder if Danny Diab is behind that? The idea has worked in Sydney. Will it be a goer in New Zealand? There isn't another fast food pasta chain operating nationally. But then again how long does it take to prepare two minute noodles in your own kitchen?

SNOOPY

Two minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by funguspudding View Post
    Two minutes.
    That's like comparing instant coffee at home to freshly made flat-white at a cafe.

Arrow New blood..

MY spies tell me the new 4 square pizza is going great guns and has put more customers back into the Kapiti Road shop , Paraparaumu been one off the worst but now back to LIFE..

Well, it happens tomorrow ... pastahut.

Will be a real winner in times like now - variety, tasty and above all, filling.

Bring it on!

if New Lynn KFC is any guide,they are creaming it...cars backed up thru the drive in every evening!
    \"death&taxes t.o.s.b\"

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    if New Lynn KFC is any guide,they are creaming it...cars backed up thru the drive in every evening!
    Sadly, it is the staple food of the lower socio-economic groups and KFC is not exactly healthy. High fat content however means it's very filling and very tasty.

Was told by an airport staff that the latest export from NZ to the Islands is KFC - frozen in polythene boxes to be warmed up on the other side. $250 per pack and they cannot get enough of it over there ... now why didn't I think of that as a business idea!

Pasta to the Islands next?

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    That's probably because it's usually so grotty inside. It's a shame as it is a revamped store, but always cold and messy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post

Was told by an airport staff that the latest export from NZ to the Islands is KFC - frozen in polythene boxes to be warmed up on the other side.
    I don't think it's all that new. I used to work in Otahuhu until a couple of years ago and boxes were flying (excuse the pun) out the door to the Islands from the KFC there. And when lining up to check in at the airport half the luggage on the plane to Rarotonga is KFC. And why not? A nice piece of KFC is great.