sharetrader
Page 119 of 291 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2905
    On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by biker View Post
    Just tried one of the pasta dishes. Only two available at the moment. Chicken and mushroom or meatballs and cheese and only in the $17.99, serves four, size.

VERY nice! Prefer it to pizza. Should be a goer I'd say, and my local store said last night there seemed to be a bit of 'pasta for the ladies and pizza for the blokes' going on. Hopefully the result will be increased sales all round.

Nice one Mr Diab. I Hope the shares he continues to buy look cheap from further down the road.
    Hello from London, where I have sampled the UK 'Pasta Hut'. Obviously a very different product as all the Pizzza Huts here seem to be restaurants. Ordered a salmon pasta, which was penne pasta in a white sauce with a layer of grilled cheese on top served with a small side salad and bread. Not bad and two out of the ten customers who came in while I was there ordered the pasta and no pizza.

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

From todays Herald article about the Hell lads and why they think things went wrong at Hell/what they are going to do to get back on top.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=10572743

From Australia.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life...0518-bcpb.html

Would you like pizza with your salt?

MORE than 90 per cent of pizzas sold by takeaway chains and supermarkets contain levels of salt so high they are a danger to health, a report has found.

A survey of salt levels in 115 takeaway pizzas produced by Pizza Hut, Domino's and Eagle Boys found more than two-thirds contained double the daily recommended amount of salt for an adult.

The pizza with the highest sodium was Pizza Hut's BBQ Meat Lovers, which contained 13 grams of salt - 327 per cent of an adult's recommended daily amount.

Arrow WELL we now KNOW..

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Naum View Post
    From Australia.

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/life...0518-bcpb.html

Would you like pizza with your salt?

MORE than 90 per cent of pizzas sold by takeaway chains and supermarkets contain levels of salt so high they are a danger to health, a report has found.

A survey of salt levels in 115 takeaway pizzas produced by Pizza Hut, Domino's and Eagle Boys found more than two-thirds contained double the daily recommended amount of salt for an adult.

The pizza with the highest sodium was Pizza Hut's BBQ Meat Lovers, which contained 13 grams of salt - 327 per cent of an adult's recommended daily amount.
    WHO cares as there is salt in every food cooked not as if it was one lump of 13 grams
    of salt ready to grab you ,, Wash down with RED wine.. that will do the TRICK..

Talking salty

the salt makes ya wanna buy a bottle of coke to go with ya pizza
    I don't bloody believe it

Quote Originally Posted by Scuffer View Post
    the salt makes ya wanna buy a bottle of coke to go with ya pizza
    I noticed Maccas have incresaed their salt levels in their products and not just their chips. Taste great but not good for you.

Tried their pasta last night, not too bad. In fact, it is quite nice for a fast food joint.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

i think that it would be best to buy shares in fast food restaurants as they will probably recover the fastest and people are buying more of them because they do not wanna spend at expensive places

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    Tried their pasta last night, not too bad. In fact, it is quite nice for a fast food joint.
    Definitely value for money. For $17.90, a large serving of pasta plus bread plus free garlic bread. Watch Lower Hutt and Porirua PH take off!

Arrow keep up the good work..

Quote Originally Posted by thomaswlg View Post
    i think that it would be best to buy shares in fast food restaurants as they will probably recover the fastest and people are buying more of them because they do not wanna spend at expensive places
    WELL young thomas your up and writing keep it up and also BUY the SHARE
    for you RBD is a STARTER..