sharetrader
Page 16 of 292 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

quote:Originally posted by duncan macgregor

quote:Originally posted by BRICKS

WELL boys we have gone from a profit down turn notice to a death notice where do you people get all this rubbish we have to look at and spit OUT.. [8D]
    Bricks
    Fair questions and answers don't you think?. I asked what has this company has got to sell if things get bad. Snoopy gave me his thoughts you give us yours. Remember they got out of Australia at a substantial loss squandering the money from property sales in NZ.
    Think what can happen before or if it does is what investing is all about. macdunk
    THE company is not going broke, it is not all out of Victoria still retains the best ones they are not dumping and will get out with money in hand when that happens we will have another look, Please stop repeating your self about who own`s what who cares I know one thing you own nothing in this COMPANY.. [8D]

All I know is that Dominoes is kicking Pizza Hut's ass and the Star Bucks trend is gone. So the only thing left is KFC. Ouch !
    This stock shines so bright that it \"Bling Blings\"

quote:Originally posted by Bling_Bling

All I know is that Dominoes is kicking Pizza Hut's ass and the Star Bucks trend is gone. So the only thing left is KFC. Ouch !
    BLING stop eating at Dominoes and save your COMPANY.. [8D]

Dom taste better and is much cheaper. I do admit i have to drink alot of water after eating Dom's pizzas. Must be the MSG they put in to make it tasty. Why would I want to drink at a cafe that i have to stand and wait for my coffee???

On a serious note, I dont really see any future in RBD unless they put in a new management that can add value. Maybe franchise Pizza Hut and Starbucks or simply cash it up by selling them off?

Banned

Dom taste better and is much cheaper. I do admit i have to drink alot of water after eating Dom's pizzas. Must be the MSG they put in to make it tasty. Why would I want to drink at a cafe that i have to stand and wait for my coffee???

On a serious note, I dont really see any future in RBD unless they put in a new management that can add value. Maybe franchise Pizza Hut and Starbucks or simply cash it up by selling them off?
    barharaararafaararaahahahaha

best post of the year BB

My commenst from early this year in feb page 2 of this thread.
    Looks like i was right.

This group is the biggest dog on the stock exchange. I use to own and was luck enough to get out at 1.70$. There marketing is a joke, there service is terrible, they would be better to turn them into fast paced drive throughs and then they could get away with the pimple people and the bad service. Lets face it no one goes to KFC to sit in the restraunt part do they, unless they want to catch a disease. They are grot. This company will be 70c within 2yrs.

LMFM

quote:Originally posted by Pennywise

best post of the year BB

quote:Originally posted by leanmeanfightingmachine

My commenst from early this year in feb page 2 of this thread.
    Looks like i was right.

This group is the biggest dog on the stock exchange. I use to own and was luck enough to get out at 1.70$. There marketing is a joke, there service is terrible, they would be better to turn them into fast paced drive throughs and then they could get away with the pimple people and the bad service. Lets face it no one goes to KFC to sit in the restraunt part do they, unless they want to catch a disease. They are grot. This company will be 70c within 2yrs.

LMFM

quote:Originally posted by Pennywise

best post of the year BB
    OTHER than that is every thing ALRIGHT.. [8D]

Advanced Member

They ruined pizza hut by getting rid of all the sitdown ones.
    That format works well overseas but they had to mess it up here.
    The one at northlands in chch is usually so full yiou cant get a table, all the rest have been shut by the idiots

Anyone have a valuation on this dog?

Banned

Anyone have a valuation on this dog?
    "Maybe they could franchise PH and SB" BB

Barhararahahahafarhar

you don't need a new valuation mate, you need corrective surgery