sharetrader
Page 179 of 291 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2905

Make sure u try shake n shack bull if your in east coast, seriously best burgers....

Guru

Teco ball back on the menu ... maybe.... in 3 years .... maybe ....

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/n...ectid=11160720

Pretty solid sales result announced yesterday. No comment on margins / profitability so that's good news.

Will keep the shareprice around the 3 buck level for longer

Can't see huge growth though ......Russell was pretty bullish on the radio this morning

So RBD still a solid performer churning out those divies

Guru

Winner - disagree. Huge growth potential if they get CJ right. Location is very important given high level of capex needed.

Will be interesting to see how they go compared to BurgerFuel who I understand are planning a big push in NZ this year.

Quote Originally Posted by baller18 View Post
    Make sure u try shake n shack bull if your in east coast, seriously best burgers....
    Shake Shack, be prepared to wait in line 1 hour + to even get in if you go in Manhattan!!! I couldn't wait
    But you KNOW it's good when that happens.
    Apparently on their website you can see the queue as they have live cameras there.

RBD looks like it's going to drive right past $3.

RBD was$2 when they announced Carls 2 years ago. It crept up to $2.50 mid 2012 and when Carl's starting selling something price moved to $3 odd.

Does that suggest that maybe a buck is already 'built' into the RBD price at the moment .....or AR punters just looking at current yield and paying accordingly irrespective of what's going on? What you think?

Interesting that price today is about the same as a year ago .....price gone nowhere

Looking at Carl's growth I was surprised to see Q3 sales of $4.0m were less than Q2 sales of $4.3m .....eve though there were 3 more stores

Bit strange I thought

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Looking at Carl's growth I was surprised to see Q3 sales of $4.0m were less than Q2 sales of $4.3m .....eve though there were 3 more stores

Bit strange I thought
    Interesting. Maybe they arne't doing as well as I thought. Looking at same store sales is also confusing - I assume it only relates to one week so opening week they earned $90k, now only earning $20k a week from that store. That is low, especially given the level of capex.

RBD very highly correlated with nz50 at the moment so as the index goes so goes rbd , sideways channel between 2.70 - 3 so maybe a punt around 2.70 if you think the index will bounce soon.
    CJ always will have skewd sales as they rollout because of the high demend you get opening few weeks so probably need to look at how many they roll out each qurter to work out the skew
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Harvey Specter View Post
    Interesting. Maybe they arne't doing as well as I thought. Looking at same store sales is also confusing - I assume it only relates to one week so opening week they earned $90k, now only earning $20k a week from that store. That is low, especially given the level of capex.
    There were 16 weeks in Q2 v 12weeks in Q3