sharetrader
Page 182 of 291 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2905

All the floors seem to be covered in chicken grease.

JayRiggs if you do not like all this grease on the floor why put any into your arteries?

Quote Originally Posted by In4a$ View Post
    Problem with the KFC and other fast food joints is the lazy, dirty, B*/+&$$, customers. 20 years ago everyone cleaned their own tables, put the rubbish in the bin and trays on the shelf. Now many expect someone to clean up after them, I blame it on poor parenting. KFC and the others need to put some signs up to remind people to clean up after themselves.
    disc: dont hold long term, good stock to buy in the dips and sell in the peaks.
    I agree with you. If I remember correctly back in the early to mid 90s, Ronald McDonald himself used to promote cleaning up after you've finished your meal. They made it fun by having separate bins for paper and cups, though alot of people couldn't bother to differentiate between the two. I think all fast food chains should re-introduce these initiatives.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    All the floors seem to be covered in chicken grease.

JayRiggs if you do not like all this grease on the floor why put any into your arteries?
    I make sure to wash the grease away with plenty of Pepsi Max

Maybe they need a new cleaning solution to cut through that grease.

JayRiggs when RBD find an new cleaning solution will you use that as a Pepsi Max replacement?

Default If you want a clean place to eat a burger.

Go to Burger Fuel and they serve you with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRiggs View Post
    I agree with you. If I remember correctly back in the early to mid 90s, Ronald McDonald himself used to promote cleaning up after you've finished your meal. They made it fun by having separate bins for paper and cups, though alot of people couldn't bother to differentiate between the two. I think all fast food chains should re-introduce these initiatives.
    You are right with the Ronald McDonald add, my kids used to proudly wipe the table with a paper napkin then put the rubbish in the bin, was all part of eating out. Then sing that "make it click" jingle on the drive home.

Quote Originally Posted by forest View Post
    Maybe they need a new cleaning solution to cut through that grease.

JayRiggs when RBD find an new cleaning solution will you use that as a Pepsi Max replacement?
    I smell the scent of lemons after the floors are cleaned, so I swear they must be using Mountain Dew to clean their floors.
    Would you like to try some?

heading back to the bottom of that trading range
    one step ahead of the herd

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    On those numbers I did average weekly sales were down from 64k to 52k in Q3.

There were 3 new stores opened (for a combined 16 weeks v combined 60 weeks for the 5 stores that were already opened) in Q3.

If there was a high demand in those opening weeks then the 52k weekly average is "skewed' to the high side, ie average weekly sales less than 52k.

The 64k average in Q2 only had 1 new store in it so the 'skew' would not have been that great.

So maybe average weekly sales in real terms without the buzz of openings are less than 50k. If so this average is about the same as KFC as per reps note.

Early days yet ......maybe momentum still building.
    Updated the Carls Jnr numbers

Over the last quarter weekly sales averaged $38,700 per store(total sales divided by weeks stores open - for this quarter 8 stores open for 12 weeks)

Last quarter the numbers was $52,300

No new stores and no opening specials

Is current level about where it is going to level off or is the downtrend to continue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winner69; 05-03-2014 at 12:53 PM.

Nice work winner. Could it be the curiousity/novelty factor is wearing off, are customers trying and getting turned off the product, or are they simply dying off from the fat intake?