sharetrader
Page 197 of 291 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197198199200201207247 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2905

NBR is on the ball today with what is probably a good article

Analysts predict strong results for Restaurant Brands

We all know it is going to be a good year ....as will next year

Hey bull .....I sense 5 bucks by year end, or really close to it

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    NBR is on the ball today with what is probably a good article

Analysts predict strong results for Restaurant Brands

We all know it is going to be a good year ....as will next year

Hey bull .....I sense 5 bucks by year end, or really close to it
    That would probably explain why not too many sellers out there. And hope it make it to that price as I have started unloading mine at 4 bucks since last month. As Baa Baa said, nothing personal. And not that I don't like this stock anymore but there's too much on the table already considering I started accumulating this between 56 to 89 cents several years ago. One of those shares that really award your timing and for being patient. I can now truly well time my re-entry into it if ever I get drawn to it again. GL folks.

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    That would probably explain why not too many sellers out there. And hope it make it to that price as I have started unloading mine at 4 bucks since last month. As Baa Baa said, nothing personal. And not that I don't like this stock anymore but there's too much on the table already considering I started accumulating this between 56 to 89 cents several years ago. One of those shares that really award your timing and for being patient. I can now truly well time my re-entry into it if ever I get drawn to it again. GL folks.
    I stopped that practice years ago, it cost me money and lowered returns. I never sell winners jst for the sake of rebalancing. Let them run until they stop going up is my mantra and never regretted it.

Only sell if still going up if you have something better to go into, like something that will go up faster. Last year I sold my beloved DLX (because the price growth slowed down) and topped up with HNZ - DLX did keep going up but HNZ went up faster.

I still have the RBD I got like you years ago. Is beginning to get overvalued but as long as punters love it and the price keeps going up will keep them. Can't really find anything better to replace them at the moment.

I might be different to you in that I never want to have any more than 3 or 4 stocks on the go at once (except for the gambling money part)
    Last edited by winner69; 17-04-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Good day today, up to 418

That 5 bucks really on the cards by year end now I reckon

Wow, 5 bucks - that would be a 30% plus gain for the year plus a 7% divie

Can't do much better than that

percy

Good day today, up to 418

That 5 bucks really on the cards by year end now I reckon

Wow, 5 bucks - that would be a 30% plus gain for the year plus a 7% divie

Can't do much better than that
    You have done with HNZ over the past SEVEN months.!

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    You have done with HNZ over the past SEVEN months.!
    Good eh

But past performance doesn't always predict the future and the way HNZ is going another 30% in SEVEN months not looking likely .....at least the greasy chicken and hamburger place is going up at the moment

percy

Good eh

But past performance doesn't always predict the future and the way HNZ is going another 30% in SEVEN months not looking likely .....at least the greasy chicken and hamburger place is going up at the moment
    Could be an interesting seven months??!!!
    Do RBD do well in the winter months?

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Could be an interesting seven months??!!!
    Do RBD do well in the winter months?
    Typically, KFC seems to do better over school holidays and long holiday weekends based on looking at the quarterly sales reports over past years (reference point being where Easter falls in relation to School Holidays).

Pizza Hut probably does better with delivery on wet weekends and looking at Starbucks it seems to be very busy near ports in Cruise Ship Season, it's always filled with students during University term in Auckland and Queenstown Mall seems very busy in morning in winter.

Their second quarter is 16 weeks though... So will always tend to be higher than the other 12 week quarters.

Quote Originally Posted by dino4abcoach View Post
    They do good sales for families going back to the islands. Have always wondered why they don't have a travel pack promotion out buy the airport
    They built a brand new Carl's and a KFC next to Auckland Airport! And you can buy a catering pack if you want enough pieces - believe me I've seen them get loaded into the overhead locker!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Rep View Post
    They built a brand new Carl's and a KFC next to Auckland Airport! And you can buy a catering pack if you want enough pieces - believe me I've seen them get loaded into the overhead locker!
    I can smell them from here.!!! lol.