sharetrader
Page 234 of 291 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2907
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Was it actually nice though Beagle? I make my own pizza and would not go back to the take out joints if I did not have to....
    They are bloody awful pizza's with anything meaty dripping with preservatives and the veggie's sparse on top of preserved sauces. You could make a better pizza for a fraction of the price in a much shorter time. But it is convenient if you don't mind the drive, or paying a premium for delivery. Sadly take away Pizza is an expensive luxury masquerading as a cheap fast food, but it's got the masses confused enough so RBD should continue to do very well until the enlightened overcome the ignorant. Which isn't happening anytime soon by the looks of it.

I have a couple McCains ultra Thin Angus Beef pizzas in the freezer for emergencies or when feeling lazy.

About $5/$6 from New World and 10 minutes in the oven and dinner ready (with a green salad of course). Pretty good pizza for the effort

Pepperoni one quite nice as well.

Best pizzas in Naples though.
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Was it actually nice though Beagle? I make my own pizza and would not go back to the take out joints if I did not have to....
    It was pretty good for a quick easy feed for a change. Did some shopping while I waited for it to be cooked. Granddaughter liked her's, Mrs Beagle had something healthier. I'll probably have a crook tummy tomorrow lol. Very reluctant to eat that greasy fried chicken at KFC though. Carl's Jnr do make excellent burgers, that would be my pick of the best of the KFC empire but couldn't be bothered driving that far tonight.
    Last edited by Beagle; 03-01-2018 at 09:54 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Had a nice Pizza from Pizza hut for dinner to celebrate my new investment, not dead yet lol
    Have you recovered yet.?
    Are you selling your shares today,or leaving that until you are fully recovered?.................lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    I sold mine on the Hawaiin deal,however, luckily the trust I help out on did not.
    ps.I think each of us have to decide for ourselves moral issues. I do worry about HBL and TRA making credit too easily available, to people who should not be taking on debt, for consumer products.Then if they don't have a car they can't get to work?
    Best left for "off market discussion." That way we will be spared the rants...lol.
    Was the wrong time to sell eh

RBD get to the stage where one thinks the share price can't do that much better ...but then they come out and announce the next big growth initiative

Chart says it all ---- red dots when this has happened --- taken share price to a new level (intuitively this should happen eh)

Wonder what it will get too when/if they say Taco Bell going to be big in NZ
    Attached Images Attached Images

percy

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Was the wrong time to sell eh

RBD get to the stage where one thinks the share price can't do that much better ...but then they come out and announce the next big growth initiative

Chart says it all ---- red dots when this has happened --- taken share price to a new level (intuitively this should happen eh)

Wonder what it will get too when/if they say Taco Bell going to be big in NZ
    Most probably will hit $10.
    The proceeds from my RBD sale have not been sitting idle ,so it always depends where to allocate the recycled funds.
    I have always been a successful recycler.............lol.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Have you recovered yet.?
    Are you selling your shares today,or leaving that until you are fully recovered?.................lol.
    Still alive and kicking but the weight scales suggest this was a bad idea...rabbit food for tea tonight lol
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Still alive and kicking but the weight scales suggest this was a bad idea...rabbit food for tea tonight lol
    If TV adds during cricket and rugby league increase profits then should be able to retire on this one

Good solid numbers

On track to that $1 billion sales target

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...261/275920.pdf

I just dont understand why rdb share price drop after the report today? Is there something not good in the report? https://www.nzx.com/announcements/316849