sharetrader
Page 290 of 292 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292 LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 2917

Good buying at the current price. I'm picking them up around 390-391. Accumulating.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Good buying at the current price. I'm picking them up around 390-391. Accumulating.
    Why is it good buying? Based on what?

Keen to learn

Based on my love of KFC and pizza.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Based on my love of KFC and pizza.

I'd be loving it even more if you spread the word to a further pile of your mates

Hey - what harm could be done if you also told them to jump aboard and stock their
    trophy cabinets high with a large heap of RBD to support their culinary desires..
    Last edited by nztx; 05-02-2024 at 09:02 PM.

Appears California will only get harder for RBD. 29% minimum wage pay rise for fast-food workers come April. Current Cali store EBITDA margins are ~4% compared to 10%+ pre-pandemic (and that doesn't include any overhead). Ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    From someone who 'was there', my memory is it would all have been on the back of CEO at the time 'Our Russel' doing such a good job sorting out the NZ operations. It would simply be a matter of 'rinse and repeat' for Australia, Hawaii and I think California that was just coming onto the radar. at that time too. "What could possibly go wrong?". or so the Mexicans thought when they put their partial takeover offer on the table. That offer cemented a new baseline price level for the company, a level that eventually unwound when the share price once again began to match up to actual company performance.

But of course the beauty of this forum is that you can 'go back in time' and find out what everyone was saying 'at the time' for yourself.
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...l=1#post719277

SNOOPY
    As the long term resident expert on RBD on Sharetrader Snoopy do you have any inkling to get back in down at these 9 year lows.....?

Regards
    Moi.

U need to ask Jesus...son..

No one can predict the market...not even super fundies that have all the experts and resources...

Just like FBU...no one know...the SP could crashed...

But what I know...RBD is trading at 10 years low....with inflation in control....I do think the SP is at the button.

People still love the brand n to be honest it is the cheapest option now for family to eat out compare with cafes or restaurants
    Last edited by X-men; 16-02-2024 at 10:09 PM.

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    As the long term resident expert on RBD on Sharetrader Snoopy do you have any inkling to get back in down at these 9 year lows.....?

Regards
    Moi.
    I am going to pass on your question moimoi, as I haven't been following RBD that closely since the majority of my holding was bought out in 2018/2019. I will address this issue at some time, but I want to have a really good look on how the business is running under Mexican control, before I express an opinion either way. Right now there are dynamic situations in other companies that I hold many more shares by value in than RBD, that are commanding my attention!

SNOOPY
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Advanced Member

KFC finally gets some quality competition in 2024.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/02/25/u...-coming-to-nz/

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LaserEyeKiwi View Post
    KFC finally gets some quality competition in 2024.

https://www.1news.co.nz/2024/02/25/u...-coming-to-nz/

Not exactly a small outfit are they ?

Popeyes has over 4,300 stores worldwide, in countries like the UK, the US, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Indonesia and South Korea.
    Someone might get their chicken eaten while they were looking the other way, if not careful
    Last edited by nztx; 26-02-2024 at 02:22 AM.