sharetrader
Page 76 of 291 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SectorSurfa View Post
    funnier than that is now that you have lost your nerve and all has been exposed maca, YOU GOT NOTHING!

but 5% after tax
    That my friend might beat the average return in the sharemarket in 2008. The average NZX share competition selection in 2007 was minus 4%, in what was a bull market on the ASX. The average for the ASX equivilent competition was plus 17%. My one share in my trading account which i bought only for take over reasons went up 18% yesterday but still remains deeply in the red. I am right out the market waiting on stability to return to the world economy which right now is heading for a crash. Good luck if you think otherwise thats what makes a market, different view points nobody ever gets it right all the time. Macdunk

Advanced Member

"nobody ever gets it right all the time"

but you claimed 9/10 times on this site - what happened

are you now saying this claim is false?
    SECTOR you seem to follow people round snipping at their heels why dont you enlighten us all with what you get up to. Nobody is interested in spoiled brat behaviour, i am out of the market for very good reason which has nothing to do with investment style being right or wrong. Tell us what you bought, and why. in other words grow up stop being a pain in the butt. Macdunk

Cool BACK at RBD

JUST to put it right the Div is 10.79% gross tax paid and could go higher, WOW, Also Sunday lunch at KFC Paraparaumu had to put the house full sign where all the bachelors and divorces eat with NO problems but fun to watch and MEET..

That is one classy pick up joint. And I bet they wonder why they are single? Though I guess the lardbellies have a mutual appreciation for fine dining.

Thumbs up BACK at RBD

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    That is one classy pick up joint. And I bet they wonder why they are single? Though I guess the lard bellies have a mutual appreciation for fine dining.
    WELL the minimoke has jumped a gear and shown his faults and in full day light too, Sorry NO lard bellies or Brown people from any country just good living from Paraparaumu where every one love`s to live and growing at 6% a year BAD luck bet you never go out to enjoy YOURSELF..

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    ... and growing at 6% a year BAD luck bet you never go out to enjoy YOURSELF..
    Is that RBD's projected growth or the waistlines of the residents. Tempting as it might be KFC wouldn't be my first choice as a place to go to enjoy myself, but giving the social opportunities around Paraparaumu I can see why KFC would be so appealing. Do KFC provide space to park mobility scooters?

Thumbs up BACK at RBD

Quote Originally Posted by minimoke View Post
    Is that RBD's projected growth or the waistlines of the residents. Tempting as it might be KFC wouldn't be my first choice as a place to go to enjoy myself, but giving the social opportunities around Paraparaumu I can see why KFC would be so appealing. Do KFC provide space to park mobility scooters?
    WELL minimoke is against GREY POWER as well, but remember you will be one very soon so look on your bright side and remember that you BANNED yourself from KFC..

Advanced Member

funnier than that is now that you have lost your nerve and all has been exposed maca, YOU GOT NOTHING!

but 5% after tax
    SECTOR I notice you giving out share buys that are trading at well under the thirty day moving average thats high risk. When i go out in my boat i look at the weather first of all, then decide the risk in going out. I dont need the risk of being caught out in gales to prove how stupid i am, i can go out at a later date in relative safety. You will find if you want to catch the good waves you keep out of it during the gales where you risk being dashed up on the rocks.
    The share market right now is unpredictable, with the american economy tanking, its rough out there. The market will either crash, or turn into a bear market which is pretty rough. I prefer to wait it out see what happens about the crash, before playing with the bears. That is being sensible playing the market for the sake of playing it is not only high risk but very stupid. Keep your predictions coming it will improve your performance in the end. MACDUNK

Cool BACK at RBD

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    SECTOR I notice you giving out share buys that are trading at well under the thirty day moving average thats high risk. When i go out in my boat i look at the weather first of all, then decide the risk in going out. I dont need the risk of being caught out in gales to prove how stupid i am, i can go out at a later date in relative safety. You will find if you want to catch the good waves you keep out of it during the gales where you risk being dashed up on the rocks.
    The share market right now is unpredictable, with the american economy tanking, its rough out there. The market will either crash, or turn into a bear market which is pretty rough. I prefer to wait it out see what happens about the crash, before playing with the bears. That is being sensible playing the market for the sake of playing it is not only high risk but very stupid. Keep your predictions coming it will improve your performance in the end. MACDUNK
    ALL right you force me,, RBD.. 10.79% gross TAX PAID..

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    ALL right you force me,, RBD.. 10.79% gross TAX PAID..
    gross tax paid...there's a nice oxymoron.

Is it gross? Or is it tax paid (that would be net).