sharetrader
Page 92 of 291 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast

Has ANZ started selling the RBD stake?
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

I don't know if this is helpful or not but I actually work for the pizza hut(NZ) callcentre, so I know quite a bit about the changes to pizza hut at least.

Under investment strategies I read about speaking to the "lea ladies" etc, so I guess I am one of those in this perspective?

If this is not the case then ignore this post but if you have any questions about pizza hut feel free to PM me and if I can help I will.

Advanced Member

MYSTERYBOX, Great name for a tea lady if i might be so bold. We would all like to know the secret recipe if you can lay your hands on it. Macdunk

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy View Post
    I passed the Christchurch Riccarton Road KFC on ANZAC day around 1pm. I had never seen it so busy. SNOOPY
    Thats a coincidence , i was driving through riccarton with the other half at about that same time. She wanted to go to mcdonalds for some strange reason.
    There was such a big queue we didnt bother. , so i guess it must be an anzac day thing rather than a mass conversion to chicken eating

There is no secret receipe, all pizzas are constructed in store, with the exception of the bases. The only mystery is what is included in the seafood swirl.. >.>''

Advanced Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterybox View Post
    There is no secret receipe, all pizzas are constructed in store, with the exception of the bases. The only mystery is what is included in the seafood swirl.. >.>''
    I know the bases are only a great thick scone normally with a bit of melted cheeze burned into it. This seafood swirl is a mystery does it come with a couple of sardines and a bit of crunchy seaweed?. Feel free to let the cat out of the bag we are all friends here. Macdunk

I am doubtful there is seafood, but ill analyse the allergies chart and question my supers, this information is potential for a large SP movement, I understand the urgency ;p

Cool FIND a SUCKER..

Quote Originally Posted by duncan macgregor View Post
    I know the bases are only a great thick scone normally with a bit of melted [cheeze] burned into it. This seafood swirl is a mystery does it come with a couple of sardines and a bit of crunchy seaweed?. Feel free to let the cat out of the bag we are all friends here. Macdunk
    YOU love to dig the crap, Mc Duck when you find a sucker you bleed it/them to DEATH..

On the doghouse

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterybox View Post
    I don't know if this is helpful or not but I actually work for the pizza hut(NZ) callcentre, so I know quite a bit about the changes to pizza hut at least.

Under investment strategies I read about speaking to the "tea ladies" etc, so I guess I am one of those in this perspective?

If this is not the case then ignore this post but if you have any questions about pizza hut feel free to PM me and if I can help I will.
    Hi Mysterybox,

Have you worked in a call centre before this? If so I was wondering how the new Pizza Hut operation compares? Am I right in saying the call centre is all part of the new open plan office complex where everyone, management and workers, is all together on one floor?

Kind regards,

Snoopy
    Watch out for the most persistent and dangerous version of Covid-19: B.S.24/7

Mysterybox when do you get your one way ticket to Egypt
    Possum The Cat