sharetrader
Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: USD.JPY

can you explain your lines miner

Hi DB will give it a go,lines get set from the top or bottom of one candle through the top,bottom of NEXT,so hourly the 99.69 line is the resistance,the turn is the long trend line,the 94.62 line is too steep so you knew the daily would go the other side of it,96.85,also the 99.69 line was resistance,hence looking short.

See the 96.85 was steep so we went other side of it for a long(my daily is 4pm our time),now coming back to test to see if it will be supp,keep in mind that ALL 4 charts work together,no doubt that sounded like French,will post another set for this arvo's long and short,think ress and supp and look at the same time-price on each of the four charts.

Cheers
    miner

All charts work together,15min rules, 5min first signal hourly and daily bigger targets,they usually play to the first two candle lines,the one's after more exits entry's,very hard to explain here,but let me know if you get the idea ?.

There are main lines then intermediate that get taken off after they play out,and they make U trades.

If trend in place but lines to steep you know other way or sideways till they hit the line again then off they go again,so if you miss the boat wait for it to hit the line again.

Cheers
    Miner

hey miner i really want to understand your system coz it sounds like a good scalper

why not use the 93.80 why the 94.60 on the daily is it because its support from trend line ?

whats the long trendline plotted from?

im just going to try and nut out daily first

It's a great scalper but also longer system,the 15min turned bang on my line,looking messy sideways for now,will post it with just the one line then a bigger daily to see if that helps,940.60 as drew it there days ago,but the other 3 charts showed the turn better remember daily is the BIG picture allot happens in the other 3 charts per daily.

Cheers
    Miner

so do you look at daily first or do those line come in from other time frames

this is how i would draw your lines , unfortunately my daily candle is so different from the data supplier.

Sorry took a while f*cking computers,look at the 95.36 line.

Cheers
    Miner

Ok looking at that line it's not the most accurate,I would have been using the other 3 charts as well,the 95.58 is a good example though,keep in mind ALL 4 charts work together to tell you the same thing just in different time frames.

Cheers
    Miner

Ok remember how I said the daily was too steep so would go long96.85,then come back to test it to see if now supp,so 94.66 hourly north,then 95.35 turn,94.43 test,turn and back to my 96.47 all hourly.

On 15min it's 94.66 then 95.36,then 94.44,and my 5min to small to show bugger,but hope you get the idea as in they ALL work together,the 5min just being your best entry candle then bigger picture as you go up in the time frames.

For the system to work you need to set up charts like this as no 1 chart gives the trade.

Bored you all to death now so bed time.

If the hourly gets through my 96.47 line then looking long.

Cheers
    Miner

oop's try these charts for the last post.

Cheers
    Miner