sharetrader
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Gofish, I would be appreciate your comments and corrections as to whether my figures are ok but I think each company is approximately equally weighted for share price value. ARU market cap interested me also the fact that it has gold and uranium. LYC's market cap is roughly twice that of ARU. I just read the respective reports. I must confess to being a novice at assessing all this mining stuff but LYC says it has 431,500tons recoverable REO from 917,000tons in situ @ 12% grade. Whereas ARU has 575,000 in situ with no study on how much is recoverable (ARU have proposed a study) but the recovery rate for all mines to date is, at least, less than half of in situ. The ARU grade is only 3.1%, whereas LYC is 12% (almost 3 times), given the grades I would assume that the recoverable reserves from ARU are only a quater of LYC's. LYC had cash reserves at Dec 05 of $10m and ARU less than $3m (2.5 I think).

ARU REE is I believe attached to Uranium you cannot just mine REE many years ago when U price was down REE was not mined due to that fact so now mining REE is a double bonus

cheers laurie

Dazza, you certainly haven't missed the boat yet for ARUO or ARU.

There is a 10 bagger in the options before the strike date... 2 years and 6 months away!

I will ceratinly be getting more.
    You are what you eat... so don\'t tell me that i told you to eat it!

DYOR.

I wouldnt be worried about a 1.5c decrease Roget. This stock has moved quite a bit in the previous weeks and there will be a bit of profit taking going on. It cant go up every day sadly.

[quote]Originally posted by roget

Roget,

I don't think the 2 co's are directly comparable.
    ARU's RE project is different to LYC's with Phosphate and U, and ARU are working on at least partial processing. Study currently underway for an improved processing path - todays quarterly did not specify when results would be out.
    I've read a lot re ARU, and am comfortable with them, but very little on LYC, so will have a further look. There was some discussion on HC early Nov re comparison, that might be worth checking.

Gofish, thanks I didn't mean compareable other than in investment potential. ARU from my brief look appears to have it over LYC for diversity but just for REO and it ability to be mined LYC is preffered. Good Luck!

LYC just announced a sales agreement for its RED with a french company and processing arrangements for China. Can only bode well for LYC!!

Things are looking very good Roget. Has broke 25c.

Hit 30c today! Anyone else enjoying this one??

How far is it going to go cantab?

Am very happy at this stage obviously, although am also wary about a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon of the commodities market.