sharetrader
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    Up. The previous chart showed where it was turning down.
    Thanks for that. I'm soon to take up all my rights and hoping that this is a good long term thing.

The institutions were able to sell their entitlements yesterday and as expected there was a lot of selling pressure.
    Crusaders: Super 14 Champions 2008

SUPER Champions 1998, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008

NINE finals, SEVEN titles

Turning up - but for how long?

Good for a shortish term correction trade.

Retail entitlement offer subscribed to 77%, fully underwritten for $170m

Pretty good support considering it was 1 for 1

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...658977,00.html

Ok not a mineral stock follower but there are a lot of experts here. So which stocks have the best access to rare earth minerals outside of China? Looks like China wants to put their western competitors out of business and get control of the worlds high tech industries(doh)?

The last directors notice was pretty positive I thought.

All the money in the bank now, $450m less expenses, and no debt.

At a market cap of just over $900 mill they're going to have to start generating some fairly serious coin when they get into production to justify the share price. As I recall they had about 70% of production spoken for in off-take agreements but this was for the most sought-after elements.

I've sold out of Lynas but would be interested in getting back in if I had some idea of cashflow and profit forecasts - anyone run the ruler over them since the cap raise?

Default ADR s for LYC for over the counter trading USA by licensed brokers

Quote Originally Posted by Snapper View Post
    At a market cap of just over $900 mill they're going to have to start generating some fairly serious coin when they get into production to justify the share price. As I recall they had about 70% of production spoken for in off-take agreements but this was for the most sought-after elements.

I've sold out of Lynas but would be interested in getting back in if I had some idea of cashflow and profit forecasts - anyone run the ruler over them since the cap raise?

Hi snapper i got no idea of projected cashflow/ profit .But i believe REE basket at Mt Weld is US$15.62 now.i would expect the SP to move upwards as refinery in Malaysia moves towards completion and production in early 3rd quarter 2011,still some time off possibilities of cost blowout ,delays
    ADR ann here
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2010051...9549kxvl1y.pdf

Advanced Member

Now stirring out of its slumbers, again. OBV, RSI, MACD, Stochastic and OBV indicators all look healthy to me. (Phaedrus is going to be astonished about me introducing these T/A measures, as this is relatively virgin territory for me, but I have been doing some tentative exploration work - using the ft.com facilities - and am hoping he will not shoot me down in flames!)
    Last edited by COLIN; 13-07-2010 at 02:45 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    Now stirring out of its slumbers, again. OBV, RSI, MACD, Stochastic and OBV indicators all look healthy to me. (Phaedrus is going to be astonished about me introducing these T/A measures, as this is relatively virgin territory for me, but I have been doing some tentative exploration work - using the ft.com facilities - and am hoping he will not shoot me down in flames!)
    Gee, looks like I might have made a valid conclusion with my T/A experimentation!
    It really works, guys and gals! Pity is that I didn't buy more, of course. Not that I'm greedy, I just like a lot!
    Cheers.

Advanced Member

FT charts are pretty good. They are one of the best free charting sites and offer useful things like trendlines and indicators with user defined infinitely variable parameters. All the indicators that I regard as essential are there, plus a few more. I'll be interested in how long you stick with the MACD, Colin - I gave up on it decades ago. It is quite a popular indicator though, for all that. Backtesting it against LYC since mid 2007 gives the following results :- 27 trades. 8 wins. 19 losses. At one stage it gave 8 consecutive losing trades.
    I'm quite happy to shoot the MACD indicator down in flames, Colin, but not you. I applaud your new endeavours and may perhaps be able to help you from time to time.