sharetrader
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Deal to supply Lanthanum to BASF and sp drops 176.5cps the better the news seems not to lead to bettter SP.
    Suspect profiteering by the big boys in USA .

Veteran novice

More likely to do with the bad press that LYC continues to receive.

http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/l...sks-putrajaya/

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Suspect profiteering by the big boys in USA .
    More than likely quite right there Stevo!

Also yet another chart that appears to continuing a downtrend with 60ema about to cross the 150ema and plus remaining below the 13ema and also adding to this the downward recent move with the 60 minute chart.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Pretty wide spread of 20c approx KW, so falling knife indeed.

Missed the boat this morning on open so sitting on the sidelines trying to put together some possible strategies.

I think its time to hit a few seminars again with view to finding out more about how to come out fighting effectively in a falling market.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Nope not the bottom there Sir Trackers, the bottom is starts round about when you canned from the Job :P

Red face Ouch

Ouch Ouch still holding but a bit painful watching these massive gyrations .Doing nothing .Phaderus is not around to chastise me hope he is enjoying life.I am but still stings a bit.A lot easier watching the sp go up than down

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Pretty wide spread of 20c approx KW, so falling knife indeed.

Missed the boat this morning on open so sitting on the sidelines trying to put together some possible strategies.

I think its time to hit a few seminars again with view to finding out more about how to come out fighting effectively in a falling market.

Stevo,

Sorry to say mate, but you dont need Mr.P around to tell you what the obvious is both Technically and fundamentally showing do you?

Here is an Intra-day chart of the steep decline of LYC >>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/m...C-Intraday.png

One easy way to time an exit is to view the crossover of the 60ema (purple) and the 150ema (orange) which would show you some medium term trouble a head.

Adding to this the consistent Lower Lows and failure to make a higher high on the 60 Minute chart.

Seems like a occupational hazard for many stocks listed atm, so this is not alone, just more obvious and rigid.

Good luck with this but only you can decide about how bad your wounds are.

add/edit
    If the stock (eventually) does not bounce upward from $1.17 then to me it will continue its death spiral. Or if it does not hold above this.

There is also a gap at $1.10 that also may get filled and provide to be a bounce zone if it comes to that.
    Last edited by drillfix; 21-09-2011 at 05:27 PM.

drill, might I ask what software you've got there?

J

Jonny, during market hours I use TWS (traders workstation) from my IB account.

After market I use ProRealtime which I prefer and used to subscribe to live asx data with, but since then have stopped offering ASX data.

Hope that helps~!

Many thanks