sharetrader
Page 52 of 59 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Hi Drilly no wounds here free carrying (with a profit taken)to destruction or glory.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Stevo,

Sorry to say mate, but you dont need Mr.P around to tell you what the obvious is both Technically and fundamentally showing do you?

Here is an Intra-day chart of the steep decline of LYC >>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/m...C-Intraday.png

One easy way to time an exit is to view the crossover of the 60ema (purple) and the 150ema (orange) which would show you some medium term trouble a head.

Adding to this the consistent Lower Lows and failure to make a higher high on the 60 Minute chart.

Seems like a occupational hazard for many stocks listed atm, so this is not alone, just more obvious and rigid.

Good luck with this but only you can decide about how bad your wounds are.

add/edit
    If the stock (eventually) does not bounce upward from $1.17 then to me it will continue its death spiral. Or if it does not hold above this.

There is also a gap at $1.10 that also may get filled and provide to be a bounce zone if it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Hi Drilly no wounds here free carrying (with a profit taken)to destruction or glory.
    Way ta go there Stevo, the best way to get it if you can. But then it still must be partially hard watching any profit become eaten away.

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Up 25% today. Knew I should have grabbed some yesterday :-(
    Doh KW, those darn relief rallies that come out of thin air :P

I know how feel and even missed out on a entry this morning which doubles the frustration.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Veteran novice

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Good link and read there Macduff. Finger on the pulse with some REE stocks.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

slow learner

I did a little bottom fishing with LYC, I bought on the bounce of the low (after diminishing volume) and waiting to see how far this run will take it?? The first level of resistance was broken through last Thursday $1.25 now looking at $1.33, if (big if) it can get through next level of resistance then not much to stop it until $1.50...

Attachment 3709

slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by Financially dependant View Post
    I did a little bottom fishing with LYC, I bought on the bounce of the low (after diminishing volume) and waiting to see how far this run will take it?? The first level of resistance was broken through last Thursday $1.25 now looking at $1.33, if (big if) it can get through next level of resistance then not much to stop it until $1.50...

Attachment 3709
    Got through next level of resistance so hanging on for the ride...

Advanced Member

Got through next level of resistance so hanging on for the ride...
    FD,
    I have always thought Rare Earths were the next thing after shale gas but it is here already. Thanks . When I get the dosh from BOW it is going on WCL MEL and this one. LYC. Looks the goods. DYOR

I think you have unearthed something ( no pithy joke intended ) which we should publicise to our Sharetrader members. There are numerous 10 baggers coming up in Rare Earth Territory.

Rare Earths could be the key to mankind. Thanks for the Heads Up. It is a brilliant story full of political intrigue.
    Hope to see you soon.
    B
    Last edited by bermuda; 05-12-2011 at 09:53 PM.

slow learner

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    FD,
    I have always thought Rare Earths were the next thing after shale gas but it is here already. Thanks . When I get the dosh from BOW it is going on WCL MEL and this one. LYC. Looks the goods. DYOR

I think you have unearthed something ( no pithy joke intended ) which we should publicise to our Sharetrader members. There are numerous 10 baggers coming up in Rare Earth Territory.

Rare Earths could be the key to mankind. Thanks for the Heads Up. It is a brilliant story full of political intrigue.
    Hope to see you soon.
    B
    Hi Super B,

LYC could really take off with a good announcement about there operating licence. This is a stock you can keep adding to over a long time, just by buying in the dips of a potentially long uptrend.
    In these uncertain times I have been trading good companies like these with the liquidity to get out on short notice if required plus it has to have a good story. I still have my eye on MEL too...

We should catch up and have a beer for Oiler??

Advanced Member

Hi Super B,

LYC could really take off with a good announcement about there operating licence. This is a stock you can keep adding to over a long time, just by buying in the dips of a potentially long uptrend.
    In these uncertain times I have been trading good companies like these with the liquidity to get out on short notice if required plus it has to have a good story. I still have my eye on MEL too...

We should catch up and have a beer for Oiler??
    Yes,
    Please send me an email. aahopkins@xtra.co.nz
    Last edited by bermuda; 05-12-2011 at 10:31 PM.

Afternoon folks,

As posted on the LNC thread, there are many of these midcaps taking a breather with the technicals showing some zones to either steer clear of or potentially enter into, should you be inclined to day, swing or technically trade.

Here is a chart as follows with also give a bounce zone at $1.25 and should it break lower then the $1.17 zone should act as an intermediate support.

LYC intraday & daily >> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/m...YCintraday.png

Would still be cautious with the EU thing still hanging over our heads and the overall tide of the markets seem to be taking its toll again both in and outward, so finger on the pulse to where and when things could move.

The 60 min chart also reflects the lines also on the daily chart to the right and both the 15 and 5 min charts above it.

Cheers for now~!