sharetrader
Page 57 of 59 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859 LastLast

Finally they have concentrate at the LAMP and will start to run through the plant.
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2012112...z5h9shsrw5.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    What do you reckon guys, straight sailing from here, or more storms on the horizon. Hard to get a direction on this stock as its all over the place.
    I reckon until LYC is in full production(even then REE prices and processing material costs will be relevent) it will be rollercoaster.I have increased my holding by 50%.Still significant risk (sovereign) but I am looking holding long time.Weakness in REE prices will deter new entrants and LYC has the first mover advantage.Certainly need a strong disposition with LYC unless you are a trader

Banned

Prices have climbed close to $1. Everything sorted... I thought I read in the news that there is legal action looming? Any thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by gv1 View Post
    ... climbed close to $1....
    If 60c is close to a dollar, this this is good buying today.
    (Maybe you are on the wrong thread, although I can see this being written in the next few months.)

Still topping up, and holding LT

dollar dollar dollar dollar
    Last edited by tobo; 13-12-2012 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tobo View Post
    If 60c is close to a dollar, this this is good buying today.
    (Maybe you are on the wrong thread, although I can see this being written in the next few months.)

Still topping up, and holding LT

dollar dollar dollar dollar
    The latest ann seems to have put some juice into the sp up to 71c http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2013010...ksynz8kj9l.pdf
    $1 may well be in the not too distant future

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    The latest ann seems to have put some juice into the sp up to 71c http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/2013010...ksynz8kj9l.pdf
    $1 may well be in the not too distant future
    or 40cps or zero everything that can go wrong has ,bummer.

Well Malaysian election out of the way (hopefully) with BN (ruling party )winners .REE prices stabilising? in production now just need contracts confirmed and profit into the future. LYC has substantially less risk but if the past is anything to go on SP could do anything ;0)

Unhappy

LYC is still managing to disappoint on the downside .REE prices are expected to rise and provided LAMP can get working continuously with on spec products and keep costs contained then maybe in the future sp will rise.The management are absolutely hopeless in keeping shareholders informed

It has been tough hold over the last couple of years, just when a break out seems imminent something else goes wrong. The fact they haven't ramped up to 22,000 tpa has kept the share price down along with the poor quarterly results - $600k was a poor sales figure. A huge turnaround in RE prices is what is required now as apart from the one lingering court case they are cleared to operate. The management are indeed hopeless with investor relations, I was hoping Noyrez might improve this however not to be.

is ousia from hotcopper an analyst?

He posts some great contributions.

If ever there was a trading stock, LYC is it.
    Wonderfully volatile.