sharetrader
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Heffner View Post
    It has been tough hold over the last couple of years, just when a break out seems imminent something else goes wrong. The fact they haven't ramped up to 22,000 tpa has kept the share price down along with the poor quarterly results - $600k was a poor sales figure. A huge turnaround in RE prices is what is required now as apart from the one lingering court case they are cleared to operate. The management are indeed hopeless with investor relations, I was hoping Noyrez might improve this however not to be.
    LYC maintains its slippery slope downward.Management have spent $1.3 billion dollars to achieve a market cap of $540 million.
    Problems,problems and more problems.But is there light at the end of the tunnel or is that a train coming?
    Hardly believable that a company with the richest REE deposit in the world and a state of the art (albeit not working to nameplate capacity) plant is in such a position.I think that there will be no in between here now either the sp rips ahead next year or she goes to the knackers yard with new ownership at a knock down price.

Looks like LYC is off to the knackers yard

Trouble is, we saw this before a few years back - it dropped from $1 to about 12 cents in 2008 when funding got real messy (that was before the rise to $2.60 is on the back of huge RE prices).
    This time the drop is more about RE prices (I think the slow ramp up will still get there).
    I say "trouble is" because having seen them rise from the ashes once before, it gives me hope that it'll happen again, and that is making it less than obvious whether to stay for the ride.
    The clincher is RE prices. Gold is in a trough at the moment, and people probably have confidence that it will rise in due course (or eventually). What will prompt a rise in RE prices? (How long before global stockpiles run down again?)

Is it on its way back finally ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuba View Post
    Is it on its way back finally ?
    cou[d be .but despite the noise there is still some major debt outstanding ,performance issues at LAMP,RE prices that are low and the management issues. anyone who took up rights issue at $15000 at 11 cps would be quite happy. the rise is on relatively small volumes of about 41,000,000 shares of the 2,333,661,566 on issue.Be aware that LYC is a favorite of the pump and dump crowd.The anns from management are unreliable and murky
    Last edited by stevo1; 24-07-2014 at 06:56 AM.

LYC staggering around like a wounded bull.Management are back yet again for more money .So much promise and potential but has never delivered .I cant see it surviving but stranger things have happened.The management however are still creaming it with big salaries and "performance" bonuses. The shareholders have been well and truly whacked what a bloody mess

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    LYC staggering around like a wounded bull.Management are back yet again for more money .So much promise and potential but has never delivered .I cant see it surviving but stranger things have happened.The management however are still creaming it with big salaries and "performance" bonuses. The shareholders have been well and truly whacked what a bloody mess
    Amazing world we live in, flog by stealth and get a bonus, cut 1 lousy native tree down and end up in court.

like Gordan Geeko said" greed is good"
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Anyone following/holding ARV,ARU,and LYC(probably with a big red down arrow?)? China is quietly cutting off its supply of dysprosium, neo, praseo etc to japan etc. Aussie companies may start to get a look in now? couldnt find a R.E.E group thread on ST so this one is the closest and has been dead for ages?

IMO

Very pertinent point and timing cammo .and LYC has done a big bounce through 180DMA.
    I currently have no R E E stocks on my watch list so can't contribute atm . Start up a R E E thread maybe and see who has?

Some really good gains of late. Lynas are biggest exporter of NdPr in the world and number two in production. Positive cash flow see report.

file:///C:/Users/HP/Downloads/43hqk6zp7hx9f0%20(1).pdf
    Last edited by RTFQ; 09-07-2017 at 10:47 AM.