sharetrader
Page 193 of 233 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 2326

Thread: RAK Rakon

Investor

Is this what's causing the sell off...

Major U.S. airlines warn 5G could ground some planes, wreak havoc

https://www.reuters.com/technology/e...ht-2022-01-17/

Investor

One or two big boys might be dumping their stake by the looks. Doesn't look like profit taking...

Yikes. 25% fall in the last two weeks on the back of zero news. I'd hate to see the reaction on an actual negative announcement.

Might be time to pick up some while it is still on Sale. The question is would the airline issues stop the roll out of 5g? Probably not in my opinion.

also what is the implication on Rakon's revenue over the next 6 months? Probably no impact.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    One or two big boys might be dumping their stake by the looks. Doesn't look like profit taking...
    What do they know that we don't? - or maybe they are just banking their gains over what was a stellar run recently

No impact whatsoever on Rakon
    5G roll out just getting going

Hello Reader,
    As you know, I'm an individual stock (a "bottom up") investor...
    But every now and then I see my systems light up bullish signals in one industry group...
    And to me that's a huge deal...
    When my numbers start flashing green across a whole sector, it's one of the best buy signals on the planet.
    It doesn't happen that often...
    But when it does, we know there's a tidal wave of money about to flow into a certain industry...
    And just recently, that's what happened for 5G.
    When I did a little more research, I saw that 5G has two incredible things going for it:
    1) Massive Growth
    A landmark study about 5G was just released that projects it will drive $13 trillion in global economic output in the coming years... To put that in perspective... the entire GDP of the entire United States economy is just over $20 trillion.
    And of course, you can't have $13 trillion in new wealth come on to the scene without having a huge impact on the economics of the entire globe, creating all sorts of other opportunities...
    Like new jobs... over 22 million are projected to be created as a result of 5G...
    In fact, some think tanks are predicting a multiplier effect is going to take place, where every job created by 5G in IT... will create another 1.8 million jobs in other industries.
    Spending will also be huge... For starters, $265 billion in R&D alone is projected for 5G over the next few years.
    Those are just a few statistics. And it brings me to the next thing 5G has going for it...

2) Inevitability
    We don't have to wait for 5G to happen, to speculate maybe it will be here someday...
    It's already happening...
    It's already starting to be implemented...
    AT&T, for example, already has 5G service in 14,000 cities... and over 500 million Verizon and T-Mobile customers are already covered by 5G.
    Now, we're at a stage already where every major phone release now includes 5G capability.
    That includes the iPhone 13 and the Galaxy S21.
    But, remember 5G is going to affect a lot more than phones...
    And it's only a matter of time before it gets really huge...
    5G already has a solid foothold in many different countries, and it's only a matter of time before we see the big rollout across the globe...
    This is just a small sample of why I think 5G is going to be the next big megatrend.
    I recently laid out my full analysis in a special presentation.
    During the presentation, I even told folks how to access one of my 5G stock picks absolutely free and show you how to access my brand-new 5G model portfolio. You'll also learn how to access another stock I recently found that's part of this trend. I'm adding this stock as an official, brand-new recommendation to my model portfolio tomorrow afternoon.
    To watch the full presentation, simply click here.
    Sincerely,
    Louis Navellier
    P.S. As I said earlier, I recently targeted another potential 5G play.
    I’m doing some final vetting and plan to release it as a brand-new stock recommendation tomorrow afternoon.
    To learn how to access it, click here or feel free to give our friendly U.S.-based customer service team a call at (800) 301-8972, Monday to Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.

5G flight disruption eases as Emirates blasts U.S. rollout

https://www.reuters.com/business/aer...ns-2022-01-18/

The rollercoaster ride continues - after a run of declines, up 11% today. Can't see any clear logic for the recent share price fluctuations
    Last edited by Mel; 25-01-2022 at 08:31 PM. Reason: sp

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    The rollercoaster ride continues - after a run of declines, up 11% today. Can't see any clear logic for the recent share price fluctuations
    For sure, definitely not for faint hearted, lol. And who would've thought of all stocks, RAK to be such a volatile stock to trade.