sharetrader
Page 207 of 233 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2326

Thread: RAK Rakon

Banned

This is down like everything else, but as far as I can tell on very low volume. Which is something positive, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Azz View Post
    This is down like everything else, but as far as I can tell on very low volume. Which is something positive, I guess.
    Not following the market trend today.....down today, while everything else is up. Still a buy IMHO.

Investor

Into more respectable price range after taking a beating over past few weeks, probably on back of positive overseas sentiment last night for Chip making companies.

Will be an interesting ASM in a months time. Board will have to face the wrath of long term suffering shareholders.

The Board in its various guises has a very very long history of 'sympathizing' with and then ignoring the wrath of long suffering shareholders.
    You could pull out any speech from the last decade and more and find the same old nonsense repeated year after year.
    The recent promise to commence dividends subject to certain metrics, followed by a subsequent backtrack when the metrics were achieved has destroyed any shread of credibility imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    The Board in its various guises has a very very long history of 'sympathizing' with and then ignoring the wrath of long suffering shareholders.
    You could pull out any speech from the last decade and more and find the same old nonsense repeated year after year.
    The recent promise to commence dividends subject to certain metrics, followed by a subsequent backtrack when the metrics were achieved has destroyed any shread of credibility imo.
    New CEO and Chairman April this year.
    I get looking in the past.. but also need to give the new guys at the helm a go.

Exciting space RAK is operating in with a rock solid balance sheet. THey are in growth mode and trading on a 9.5 price earnings multiple. Even if you back out the entire extra profits from the tcxo chip shortage it is trading on a 15 P/E.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawz View Post
    New CEO and Chairman April this year.
    I get looking in the past.. but also need to give the new guys at the helm a go.

Exciting space RAK is operating in with a rock solid balance sheet. THey are in growth mode and trading on a 9.5 price earnings multiple. Even if you back out the entire extra profits from the tcxo chip shortage it is trading on a 15 P/E.
    And Samsung result out overnight re-iterated Data Centre growth. The Macro environment for the products RAK is involved in still seems solid...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Will be an interesting ASM in a months time. Board will have to face the wrath of long term suffering shareholders.
    Might be some good entertainment? :-)

Last edited by Wai Wai; 09-08-2022 at 11:01 AM.

Investor

Seem to be having a pre ASM run up which is on Thu 11th.

2nd best year ever for Rakon comingbup

Rakon Chief Executive Dr Sinan Altug said: “The current financial year is an inflection point for the company. Core business is growing,

Seems world is goingbthebinflection point way these days ….much better than crisis after crisis
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”