sharetrader
Page 170 of 233 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2326

Thread: RAK Rakon

Yup...steady and consistent buying demand for some months now...

Congratulations to Darren Robinson and the Sales team for securing the top notch customers recently.

Real opportunity to take market share here in the current circumstances.

Difficult to see where resistance lies...($1.25??)

Looks to be forming a decade long cup n handle formation (Perhaps Hoop could comment on the chart)

GLTA

Legend

A dividend on the horizon soon to make all the maidens smile ?

.. or perhaps too soon just yet

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    A dividend on the horizon soon to make all the maidens smile ?

.. or perhaps too soon just yet
    My take is no maiden divvy yet, observing volume over past month or so, seems as though one or two funds are building decent stake. Be interesting to see who that may be if and when SSH notice is triggered.

been holding for 10 years 12 cents away from breaking even ,, what an investment.. go you good thing

Advanced Member

I'm not laughing at your misfortune, but I am laughing at the way you put it.

Maybe, buy, hold, and grow old...

Try 16 yrs. You'll have to factor on top the opportunity cost of inflation and averaged bank deposit return plus purchase cost to work out the real break even. I'm in the black now but only by virtue of buying up job lots when they were cheaper than bog roll..
    Last edited by SPC; 22-02-2021 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Try 16 yrs. You'll have to factor on top the opportunity cost of inflation and averaged bank deposit return plus purchase cost to work out the real break even. I'm in the black now but only by virtue of buying up job lots when they were cheaper than bog roll..
    15 yrs actually as it listed on 16 May '06 at IPO price of 160 but debuted in NZX at 220.
    I'm on the same boat as I chased it from its IPO all the way to 23 cents just to average down. I'm on "paper positive" now but not selling still as the story I was told and believed is not yet complete to my satisfaction.

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    15 yrs actually as it listed on 16 May '06 at IPO price of 160 but debuted in NZX at 220.
    I'm on the same boat as I chased it from its IPO all the way to 23 cents just to average down. I'm on "paper positive" now but not selling still as the story I was told and believed is not yet complete to my satisfaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alz99 View Post
    been holding for 10 years 12 cents away from breaking even ,, what an investment.. go you good thing
    Wow, well done guys for holding on, must've been quite nerve racking...they gotta capitalise this time on huge tailwinds in the industry they operate in and make it count. And with these sort of tech companies, there's always an outside chance of being gobbled up by some big corporate at hefty multiple.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I'm not laughing at your misfortune, but I am laughing at the way you put it.

Maybe, buy, hold, and grow old...
    Thanks Mate.. exactly how you put it.. mind you RAK was a great lesson for me when i 1st started investing.. they story was good but the numbers never matched .. DYOR

Investor

https://www.rakon.com/corporate/abou...iwi-connection

Pretty cool achievement for a little Kiwi company...