sharetrader
Page 165 of 232 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 2316

Thread: RAK Rakon

Good on ya nzx.millions lost by mum and dad investors and you do nothing!!!!You are the UN of the worlds share markets.give yourself a slap on the back.lies upon lies and you've done nothing.Discusting,spineless and like tits on a bull.This is my opinion and should be taken as such

Golden Cross on the Daily

Guru

Slightly stronger finish today .305 does this have legs or is it dreamers buying ?

There was a write-up in the Herald this morning so people might be feeling optimistic after reading that. Personally, unless the management change I don’t see the results improving

Guru

Any one go to the AGM today, ideas please?

Same old bull****. One of the biggest disappointments on the Nzx. In my opinion a second rate board and a MD who clearly has no idea about what counts ie “profit”. I’m sure the same bull**** and excuses will be said next agm. And they wonder why analysts don’t follow them..

That's right. Rakon should be farming mushrooms not trying to fool it's hapless shareholders with endless promises of riches at the end of a rainbow. The thing is..what is the input cost per dollar to get $1 dollar out in profit?. You couldn't call this a credible business could you?.
    Time the exec team turned up on nil pay and perks until they can turn a real profit and recompense their savagely sodo...d share holders.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Slightly stronger finish today .305 does this have legs or is it dreamers buying ?
    IF they (Directors/management) can be believed this time, the stock is selling on circa 4.5 X forecast EBITDA ....seems pretty cheap so might grow legs afterall.

Quote Originally Posted by Lola View Post
    IF they (Directors/management) can be believed this time, the stock is selling on circa 4.5 X forecast EBITDA ....seems pretty cheap so might grow legs afterall.
    ... and (as you correctly spelled out) - this is a big "IF" , though I probably would have used the word "trusted" instead of "believed";
    ----
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" (Niels Bohr)

Consistent accumulation of the ask price today..

Uptrend intact on rising volume.