sharetrader
Page 166 of 233 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2329

Thread: RAK Rakon

TA might provide your with some opportunity profit, but FA surely won't with RAK.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    TA might provide your with some opportunity profit, but FA surely won't with RAK.
    One thing the AR's do show is that revenue is has been increasing. From a low point of $95m in 2017, there was $101m in 2018, $114m in 2019 and $119m in 2020. The gross profit also looks pretty useful but its gobbled by lots and lots of operating expenses. Their French operations have been losing quite a bit of money so if that operation was turned around to even break-even there should be a strong boost to profitability. None of this will however help timing.

The issue I have with RAK is that there are far too many lofty promises (a lot like Cadmus back in the day) but no delivery, combined with a distinctly sour taste of nepotism, makes the company's primary purpose is to keep the family employed. The world-wide market for their products has bloomed, yet they've never been able to break into the market in any major way.

At one point I voted against re-election of all of the family members, and when this failed, I sold up. Until new appointments are made, I can't see this company ever flourishing. Perhaps a hostile takeover is the best thing that could happen, but even then, I'm not sure who would want to attempt it.
    Last edited by Zaphod; 18-08-2020 at 10:04 AM.

Without wanting to put the mockers on this she keeps rising. Anyone seen anything??

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    Without wanting to put the mockers on this she keeps rising. Anyone seen anything??
    Sensible Sharesies people might have started looking and seeing it's way cheaper than CBD

Quote Originally Posted by Greekwatchdog View Post
    The presentation pack from the agm does forecast a useful lift in ebitda to $16-$18m. This is well up on the last few years and being provided in August tends to indicate both the current year is doing well and and past lockdown effects are factored in.

don't require that roller coaster on here, Robinson family have given shareholders all they can handle with ups and Big Dips..

Legend

38.5 pennies for a bit of the action .. certainly didn't see that coming

I might have to eat humble pie. From what I hear Rakon have turned a corner and are indeed doing well this year. Looking like good value and worth a punt.

Apple announcing 5G in new iPhone on 13th October...more demand for 5G infrastructure