sharetrader
Page 101 of 232 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2316

Thread: RAK Rakon

Quote Originally Posted by moimoi View Post
    Now Now Balance. You know you are more widely read than your query indicates.!!

Senor Robinson recently quoted in NZHerald "No Capital Raise" for shareholders.
    And Senor Robinson's statements have been ??? in the past???

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    And Senor Robinson's statements have been ??? in the past???
    Is the market forward looking?

Is the market forward looking?
    Yes. And the past statements by Senor Robinson and company were all forward looking statements which proved to be ?????

Examples are:

"Our CEO, Brent Robinson recently said "I have never felt better about Rakon's strategic positioned opportunities for growth in the markets that we are in." Brent has 33 years experience in this business one of a few in the world with such expertise."

"As investors it is over to you to form your own views as to the company's long term value but today's starting point of 44 cents per share is half the company's net tangible asset value - in other words selling for half price."

Sept 2012 - Chairman Bryan 'of PGC George Kerr fame' Mogridge

I guess Mr Mogridge will now say that at 22 cents, Rakon is selling for quarter price?

Mr Mogridge is looking more and more like the dodgy bric n brac salesman on his van around the Sunday flea markets? "Roll up, roll up, folks! Buy one of these, they come with 3 free!"
    Last edited by Balance; 07-03-2013 at 07:56 AM.

FYI for holders - Rakon oscillators launched into Space on environmental mission on board the Indo-French SARAL satellite! Mougins France, February 26, 2013 – Rakon is proud to announce it is part of the exploration of science and contributes to study the environment, from space, thanks to its Ultra Stable oscillators and Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators used in the Indo-French oceanographic study satellite that was successfully launched on the 25 February 2013 by the Indian Space Agency ISRO.
    SARAL is a 410 kg satellite with two payloads developed by Thales Alenia Space and built by the French National Space Agency (CNES). Both missions have the same objective: to promote the study of the environment from space. Argos-3 collects and distributes environmental data and AltiKa is an innovative Ka-band spatial altimeter system dedicated to accurate measurement of ocean surface topography.
    The SARAL satellite is a very unique as it is designed to serve the research community in oceanographic studies. It will study the sea surface heights and ocean currents as well as climatic developments. Practical applications include study of marine animal migration, continental ice studies, protection of biodiversity and coastal erosion.
    SARAL stands for Satellite for Argos-3 and Altik.
    Rakon has confirmed once again its competitive edge in space applications with leading-edge technological solutions that meet the demanding requirements of major international space programs and further strengthens its strong heritage in the space industry.
    Last edited by Alz99; 07-03-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Advanced Member

**** !!.. What do we do with the other XXXXXXXXXXXXX. ???.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alz99 View Post
    FYI for holders - Rakon oscillators launched into Space on environmental mission on board the Indo-French SARAL satellite! Mougins France, February 26, 2013 – Rakon is proud to announce it is part of the exploration of science and contributes to study the environment, from space, thanks to its Ultra Stable oscillators and Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillators used in the Indo-French oceanographic study satellite that was successfully launched on the 25 February 2013 by the Indian Space Agency ISRO.
    SARAL is a 410 kg satellite with two payloads developed by Thales Alenia Space and built by the French National Space Agency (CNE
    Rakon has confirmed once again its competitive edge in space applications .
    Cough... cough.. Cough.. Choke evem...

Where do i see the line up of ??.. of " Secret " Buyers.. ??.. >>

Houston !!.. We have problem !!.. .. Pass the Tui...

Guru

Hey Mr Robinson..I think I found your old flip top phone?... how the hell did it get out there?....cool mouth piece can I get one of them?

http://www.satnews.com/story.php?number=468416027
    Last edited by Hoop; 08-03-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Hilarious I think we get the point from the last few pages sounds like you guys want to buy in haha

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Only if you're offering them for free. In fact, I'll be generous and buy you a coffee for them.
    there's heaps for sale only .24c too, cheaper than a coffee

Up 10% in the past 3 days since both the CFD shorters and the bitter last posted. !!

:-) :-)
    Down, down.

Back to 21 cents and the drums are beating louder and louder.

Roll up, roll up, says Mr Bryan Mogridge, buy today because it will only get cheaper tomorrow.

Oh, oh - me thinkth he means sell?