sharetrader
Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Rakon

Going like a rocket. Up 24c so far today and hopefully hold on to it.

Looks like Carmel has grabbed another 1% over the last day. Anyone in RAK atm?

Banned

Repeating past behaviour is Fisher Fund with new IPO. Buy and keep buying to make performance short term look good until it blows up - BGR, RBD, TUA to name but three.

Good strategy then in buying early on when carmel is on the prowl and taking advantage of her enthusiasm ..... as long as you don't hold beyond use by date

Rakon has been one of those opprtunities (no doubting carmel has helped the price)

go carmel ... go for another 5% or so of the company and one day you might be able to buy my shares
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

quote:Originally posted by trackers

Looks like Carmel has grabbed another 1% over the last day. Anyone in RAK atm?
    And another 1% reported Trackers. Being naive about these details does it necessarily have to be over the last day. How often must substantial holders report?
    http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...S=RAK&N=135486
    Disc: Held indirectly through KFL
    Treetops

Treetops

I believe once you breach the 5% threshold its every 1% +/- that requires a SSH to be filed

Banned

Looking more like TUA everyday. KFL now has to keep buying to keep the sp up and other institutional investors keep feeding it to KFL.

Then, the sp gets hit ...... like TUA, BGR, RBD, POD etc.....

quote:Originally posted by sniper

Repeating past behaviour is Fisher Fund with new IPO. Buy and keep buying to make performance short term look good until it blows up - BGR, RBD, TUA to name but three.
    Some may remember the Prudential submerging fund - stella performance in the early 90,s which Carmel ramped up and up and oops no one to buy when she wanted out. Yep agree following this little lady is one dangerous strategy because hers is only to buy buy buy. No brain work beyond that. [}]

quote:Originally posted by sniper

Looking more like TUA everyday. KFL now has to keep buying to keep the sp up and other institutional investors keep feeding it to KFL.

Then, the sp gets hit ...... like TUA, BGR, RBD, POD etc.....
    Interesting thought Sniper. Why did GPG buy TUA then? Are Ron and co crap as well or did they see some value. I don't think she ramps Rak. She seems to buy on short term downtrends. Carmel is no more a fool than Ron then. It depends what the fundamental value is and the potential for growth. Once she reaches 10%+ we'll see what happens to the sp when she slows the buying pressure. She'd be a fool to keep ramping it unnecessarily. Personally I think all people that work for brokers can't stand her. I wonder why.

Thanks for the info Shasta.
    Treetops

Banned

quote:Originally posted by Treetops

Interesting thought Sniper. Why did GPG buy TUA then? Are Ron and co crap as well or did they see some value. I don't think she ramps Rak. She seems to buy on short term downtrends. Carmel is no more a fool than Ron then. It depends what the fundamental value is and the potential for growth. Once she reaches 10%+ we'll see what happens to the sp when she slows the buying pressure. She'd be a fool to keep ramping it unnecessarily. Personally I think all people that work for brokers can't stand her. I wonder why.

Thanks for the info Shasta.
    Treetops
    Ahhh ... the thoughts of a primate living on a tree comes through in the form of Treetops.

Here are the facts so that you learn something - GPG sold TUA to KFL first and KFL kept buying on the market and kept ramping the sp all the way up to $4.80. Then, TUA sp started falling and when KFL tried to get out, it fell very quickly to $1.80. GPG then bought it off KFL for $2.10.

Same as RBD and BGR. Buy and keep buying is KFL's investment strategy. Creates a great illusion, huh?

Now you savvy? Come back to ground and try walking on 2 legs.