sharetrader
Page 175 of 234 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2333

Thread: RAK Rakon

Totally agree and voted no. I've never been impressed with the governance of RAK particularly when it was Robinson heavy(ier). It's been a virtuace circle for Dirs and Executives especially when some are both, while holders have been forgotten.

If your waiting for a dividend have you considered that you may have invested in the wrong company...?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    A reminder that it’s the AGM on Thursday. I encourage anyone to either go online at Computershare or to vote themselves and say NO to increase directors fees. Although there has been a turnaround of late, consideration needs to be given to the long-suffering shareholders in this company. In my opinion there should be no pay rises until they start paying dividends. Very disappointing that this has even been raised at this time and shows that the management have little empathy considering the poor results to date. Give us a dividend please.
    Fireworks to go off soon at Ellerslie Events Centre, get your popcorn ready if you're attending ASM online.

Investor

Possible divvy for FY22 all going well and guidance tracking at top end. $1 here we come, me thinks.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Possible divvy for FY22 all going well and guidance tracking at top end. $1 here we come, me thinks.
    What happened with the fireworks SB9??

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    What happened with the fireworks SB9??
    It was rather subdued I must say.

Meeting just concluded and my thoughts:

- Solid outlook and they're in great shape for next few years
    - Seem to have learned from their yester years mistakes and are being very nimble and conservative
    - Impressed with Brent's technical knowledge, he sure know his stuff- full marks to him (wasn't thinking very high of him before this)
    - Shareholders present at meeting in person sounded very happy with progress and acknowledged that with a round of applause

Some good points came out today. It was announced that current trading is at the upper end of guidance and yes we have a promise of a dividend, subject to capex and the usual stuff. This chip shortage is going to last a while and by the sound of it Rakon have gained significant forward orders. In conclusion I think the best is yet to come so hold on.

The best is yet to come...yes I can't really argue with that ..

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    The best is yet to come...yes I can't really argue with that ..
    But for their checkered past history, this could easily have been around 2 bucks purely based on earnings outlook and industry tailwinds they service.

This is the cheapest stock on NZX
    EBITDA multiple of 6.7:1 on "highly achievable" guidance of 32mil
    Their patented gear is used in Amazon's, Google's data centres, every Tesla car, every driverless John Deere tractor... the list goes on
    Fill your boots