sharetrader
Page 179 of 234 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2334

Thread: RAK Rakon

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Shareguy View Post
    Man, that's some upgrade..

"Rakon now expects to achieve Underlying EBITDA in the range of $39 million-$44 million in FY2022. This is higher than the guidance provided on 1 April 2021 of $27 million-$32 million"

Yes it’s only the start. $2 here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by sb9 View Post
    Man, that's some upgrade..

"Rakon now expects to achieve Underlying EBITDA in the range of $39 million-$44 million in FY2022. This is higher than the guidance provided on 1 April 2021 of $27 million-$32 million"

This is remarkable. FY21 EBITDA of $23.5m delivered NPAT of $9.6m - 41% margin. Assuming a similar margin, the mid-point of the upgraded guidance would deliver NPAT of $17m, a current forward P/e of just 15

If we assume the 'IDA' of EBITDA remains the same as last year FY22 NPAT would be $22m, a forward P/e of just 11.

a P/e of 25 would give $2.50, easily achievable for a company that grew EBITDA 59% last year and forecasting 75% growth this year. The growth is backed by substantial tailwinds in multiple sectors they sell products into with Space/satellite and communications/5G receiving huge investment
    Last edited by Neophyte; 29-09-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Yes, large EBITDA upgrade....bodes well for them after a significant period of under-achievement! Transforming what was a reasonable loss for me last year to a good gain now at today's prices.
    Discl: long term holder (over a decade!)

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    Yes, large EBITDA upgrade....bodes well for them after a significant period of under-achievement! Transforming what was a reasonable loss for me last year to a good gain now at today's prices.
    Wow a decade. You definitely deserve this run up in the SP. Very patient holder

Veteran novice

Impressive!

Good to see international reporting of a shortage of microchips benefitting a local company!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    with decade long shareholdings at least you shouldn't have an argument with the taxman on if you are a capital account or revenue account holder. Good on you.

Glad that I was reading the notice earlier as otherwise my sell order on half of my holding sitting there for more than a week now would have been taken at just 125. Just the right time to think about this Lazarus of stock that has finally risen

disc: holder since IPO

Quote Originally Posted by RGR367 View Post
    Glad that I was reading the notice earlier as otherwise my sell order on half of my holding sitting there for more than a week now would have been taken at just 125. Just the right time to think about this Lazarus of stock that has finally risen

disc: holder since IPO
    Wow! Holding since IPO?! Wasn't the SP over $5 at some stage?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte View Post
    This is remarkable. FY21 EBITDA of $23.5m delivered NPAT of $9.6m - 41% margin. Assuming a similar margin, the mid-point of the upgraded guidance would deliver NPAT of $17m, a current forward P/e of just 13

If we assume the 'IDA' of EBITDA remains the same as last year FY22 NPAT would be $22m, a forward P/e of just 10.

a P/e of 25 would give $2.50, easily achievable for a company that grew EBITDA 59% last year and forecasting 75% growth this year. The growth is backed by substantial tailwinds in multiple sectors they sell products into with Space/satellite and communications/5G receiving huge investment
    Nicely summed up. Was hoping that it'll pull back this arvo, so that I could another top up opportunity, but so far seem to be holding strong in an otherwise weak market overall.