sharetrader
Page 213 of 234 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2335

Thread: RAK Rakon

Yes great stuff and likely to interest Readers of Scientific American et-al, but what really matters to readers of this thread is growing profits, sharing them with holders and giving confidence to the market that Rakon is going places, a growth opportunity and worth buying.
    I don't think we're going to sit around for the next 8+ years waiting to hear the results of the Jupiter mission to raise awareness so we'll need something bigger and sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by SPC View Post
    Yes great stuff and likely to interest Readers of Scientific American et-al, but what really matters to readers of this thread is growing profits, sharing them with holders and giving confidence to the market that Rakon is going places, a growth opportunity and worth buying.
    I don't think we're going to sit around for the next 8+ years waiting to hear the results of the Jupiter mission to raise awareness so we'll need something bigger and sooner.
    You expressed my sentiment exactly - what does this equate to in revenue (not material at all)!

Legend

Dividend next month yet .. or too soon ?

Is Musk on the Customer list or is that on the way ?

Investor

Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    You expressed my sentiment exactly - what does this equate to in revenue (not material at all)!
    It’ll all come to fruition in the end when someone like Musk or some other global outfit gobbles them up. It’ll be just pocket change for them.

I guess the pace at which Musk is gobbling up Rockets he may need to buy a few bits often, but not the whole company.
    IMO Rakon will likely be taken private by its executive team if the share price stays low and the offer won't be much to holders.

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Extract:
    [I] “One thing [Senna] said that I think fits our situation quite well,” Altug offered, “Is he said: ‘you cannot overtake 15 cars when there’s sunshine, but you can when it’s raining’.
    Ayrton Senna had talent from the moment he jumped in karts, all the way through the lesser Formulas before testing impressively for a number of F1 teams. He also showed a ruthless efficiency with his competitors and delivered results.

To compare rakon (“i coulda been contender”) to the late F1 Champion is a big stretch…

Hope that this talk of Musk who seems to have rockets that end up in flames and Senna sadly being killed in a fiery crash isn’t an indication of Rakon’s future
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

It seems to have been raining at Rakon ever since the day it listed in 2006.
    I'd settle for for even 1 or 2 overtakes, let alone 15. There's just never enough gas in the tank to produce dividends .
    Or maybe too many overpaid execs sitting in the back seat consuming precious fuel?
    Last edited by SPC; 23-04-2023 at 04:13 PM.

Shareholder Mike Daniel still stirring pot over Rakon share price and no dividend. Points out Rakons lazy balance sheet which has plenty of ability to give back to shareholders.

Think he’s a bit pissed that Board not doing enough to help share price along and told Chair that.

From BusinessDesk -

Daniel, in response, said he was disappointed with the board’s preference to couch positive results in “non-promotional” negative and generic comments that weren’t in the interests of shareholders and directed Witten to Scott Technology’s recent first-half result of a 60% lift in profit.

Whiten seems to forgotten the old rule Share Price = Fundamental Value +/- Hype ……..and doing her best to make Hype as negative as possible.

S
    “ At the top of every bubble, everyone is convinced it's not yet a bubble.”

When RAK sell down the inventory build up at half year i suspect we will be in for a big juicy dividend at FY.
    Because then there really would be no excuse with cash gushing from operations.