sharetrader
Page 61 of 234 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Rakon

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Yeah - the cash flows I mentioned were operating cash flows

Investing cash flows have been the $125m they have paid for acquisitions and new plant .... mainly from new shareholder capital
    Gotcha, thanks.
    Last edited by Anna Naum; 21-06-2010 at 09:24 AM.

Management confirming a $25-30m EBITDA guidance range is very positive in my view.
    New product pipeline and access to Tier 1 telecom volumes is also great news.
    I'm in around these levels and expecting some uplift in shareprice and a much improved CFO - cash flow from operations this full year.
    RAK has turnaround written all over it if they can deliver on EBITDA guidance.
    Last edited by D_Pick; 20-07-2010 at 10:39 PM.

Looks like a turnaround is in progress, record unit sales expected this month and volumes more than 60% up on same time last year, share price up around 20% for the month also.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology...ectid=10660839

The recent Temex purchase looks to be a good price too.

The sky is the limit.... I mean space is the limit

Advanced Member

Default Rakon Chart

Advanced Member

Convinced myself a couple of days ago that "the worm had turned" and decided to buy back into RAK. Always reassuring to see Phaedrus' analysis in confirmation of one's decisions.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by COLIN View Post
    Convinced myself a couple of days ago that "the worm had turned" and decided to buy back into RAK. Always reassuring to see Phaedrus' analysis in confirmation of one's decisions.
    Yep Colin me too....bought back those shares (+extra) at $1.05 that I sold during the 19 Nov 2007 freefall for $4.50ish...kinda blows a hole in that "buy and hold" theory..eh

All very positive on the share price front with this company at the moment. It was interesting to see in the Sunday paper that Macquaire had sold some shares recently. I'm looking forward to the AGM to see how 1H 2011 is going.

Guru

Nice breakout ?????

The share price has been inching up without much fuss after hitting 0.89. I do hold a few but not much. Management is very secretive(that is my impression) and don't give much information to the shareholders in their report to shareholders. They should talk less gobbledygook and communicate efficiently to the shareholders. I wouldn't hesitate to sell this dog at an opportune time.