sharetrader
Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990

Thread: EUR.USD

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/eur...ged-2014-07-03

U.S. dollar hits three-week high versus yen on jobs

Euro drops as ECB holds rates unchanged; Central banker talks down Aussie

Nice day trade even if I did have to wake up pretty early. I sure got that worm
    Euro17012018.JPG

I am trading in the EuroUSD again this time in the opposite direction - so I am short from Friday after a bearish gartley presented itself - which is not shown exactly but those familiar will recognise the fib levels which are shown.
    The USD govt closing down raised my anxiety a little during the weekend and indeed the price gapped up half a cent but I have held the position which would appear to be coming back to Fri close pretty quickly . These closures seem to be a bit spurious in the past ...

Attachment 9432
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

my weekend thoughts
    EURUSD
    Monthly :
    Price has moved upward from the trendline top of a down channel which rejected down from the 200ema ( the down channel ) . Price continues moving down from the 200ema

Weekly :

Price has moved downward in a possible down channel from the down channel rejection double top above the significant level at 1.218. Possibly in a 'V' reversal pattern. Price has moved down below the strong level 1.218

Daily :
    BIG RED DOUBLE WICKED CANDLE – PRICE MOVED DOWN REJECTING THE STRONG LEVEL 1.218 – MOVING TO THE SIGNIFICANT DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY LEVEL 1.210 AND JUST BELOW THE 50EMA AND THE BASE OF THE DOWN DEFINED DOWN CHANNEL – PRICE IS AT A STRONG LEVEL AND INSIDE THE EMA'S
    THE SIGNIFICANT LEVEL IS NOW A BARRIER TO ANY MOVE DOWN AND THE 50EMA A BARRIER TO A MOVE UP – CONVERGENT MACD

So now ASK : is the price likely to go up or go down OR MOVE WITHIN THE CHANNEL?
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is mandatory.
    Anyone but o'brien

Guru

18th june 2021 thoughts for what they are worth
    EURUSD
    Monthly :
    Price has moved upward from the trendline top of a down channel then rejected down from the 200ema toward the down channel. Price rose but failed to stay above above a significant level 1.218. Price continues moving down from the level and is very close to a red outside candle.

Weekly :
    Price has moved downward breaking below the base of the possible down channel to a strong SIGNIFICANT level and zone at 1.1900. 'V' reversal pattern failed.

Daily :
    SECOND BIG RED (THIS TIME DOUBLE) WICKED CANDLE – PRICE FELL MOVING STRONGLY DOWN THROUGH THE 200EMA TO A STRONG DAILY, WEEKLY AND A SIGNIFICANT MONTHLY LEVEL 1.1900 – PRICE IS BELOW THE EMA'S – THE 10EMA HAS CROSSED DOWN BELOW THE 20EMA AND THE 50EMA ALL DESCENDING, ALL ABOVE PRICE – THE 200EMA ASCENDING ABOVE PRICE
    THE STRONG SIGNIFICANT ZONE OF 1.1900 TO 1.2000, AND THE 200EMA ARE NOW BARRIERS TO ANY MOVE UP AS ARE THE COMBINED 10EMA AND 50EMA AND THE 20EMA FURTHER ABOVE – CONVERGENT MACD DOWN -
    I
    So now ASK : is the price likely to go up or go down OR STALL ? WHERE IS THE NEAREST BARRIER, UP OR DOWN ?
    Anyone but o'brien

Guru

19th thoughts

EURUSD
    Monthly :
    Price has moved upward from the trendline top of a down channel and rejected down from the 200ema ( the down channel ) from which price failed to move up returning inside the 10ema again – indicating possible fail to move up or stalling on the monthly time frame

Weekly :
    Price has previously moved upward in an up channel from the long term down channel then twice rejected the significant level at 1.218 shown in blue. Possible trend reversal in progress to be conformed with a lower low. Refer Marks education.

Daily :
    third BIG RED DOUBLE WICKED CANDLE – PRICE AGAIN MOVED DOWN CONTINUING DOWN BELOW THE 200EMA – MOVING TO A VERY STRONG DAILY, WEEKLY, MONTHLY LEVEL ABOUT 1.185 – THE 10EMA HAS MOVED DOWN BELOW THE 20EMA AND THE 50EMA ALL THREE MOVING DOWNWARD TOWARD THE 200EMA BELOW AND THE PRICE EVEN LOWER – PRICE IS AT A STRONG LEVEL AND BELOW THE EMA'S AND THE WEEKLY 50EMA
    THE STRONG LEVEL IS NOW A BARRIER TO ANY MOVE DOWN AND THE EMA'S AND SIGNIFICANT LEVEL A BARRIER TO A MOVE UP – CONVERGENT MACD
    I
    So now ASK : is the price likely to go up or go down OR STALL?
    Anyone but o'brien