sharetrader
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Definitely a smart play following the money. I'm following Mark Creasy in GAL and LEG, in the same area IGO/Sirus found Nova nickel discovery.

Also following the little guys IGO are paying the bills for, in ENR, PRX.
    Yes and today I see yet another big hitter taking up recent placement of CWX shares after>>>> Quentin Flannery, son of mining and property millionaire Brian Flannery going from 7% to 9% S/H of CWX >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Great to see the major ASX Gold Producers like EVN doing so well >>> M&A is only going to get hotter next few years IMHO --- RXL/VMC certainly a target with RMS 200mill scrip+cash move on SPX's 300koz !!!!

EVN>>>

The company's statutory net profit after tax and net profit after tax each increased by 62% to A$147.2 million and $149.1 million, respectively.

EBITDA was up 23% to $441.2 million.

Mine operating cashflow was up 32% to $511.8 million, net mine cashflow increased 48% to $351.8 million and group free cashflow more than doubled to $242.4 million.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A963634/
    Hi JB, small gold explorers will be attractive take over targets in the next couple of years as POG strengthens. Consolidated Zinc have announced a significant find at their site in Mexico. The base metal zinc, lead business may be their bread and butter but the gold find is not going to go away either.

Quote Originally Posted by airedale View Post
    https://stocknessmonster.com/announc....asx-6A963634/
    Hi JB, small gold explorers will be attractive take over targets in the next couple of years as POG strengthens. Consolidated Zinc have announced a significant find at their site in Mexico. The base metal zinc, lead business may be their bread and butter but the gold find is not going to go away either.
    Right yes I see some high rock chip samples .. but these days I try to avoid investing in rock chip samples after being burnt before from great samples to not have the grades coming through in any great amounts under surface trenching depth.

Personal like companies with the best grades over great widths CWX-RXL two with speculator results to date Vs market value

then you have the likes of WWI that could well command 4.5Moz 3g/t Gold resource later this year with hungry gold plants run by Major Gold producers only 10kms away ..And WWI has only a market value of 11mill!!!! market will re-rate muti-bags on Mining Right being awarded within the next couple of months
    Last edited by JBmurc; 27-02-2020 at 07:55 AM.

still holding 9-10 Gold based ASX shares and will continue to hold for the foreseeable future ...I don't see this Gold Bull market ending till interest rates on fiat money is moving higher which going from the FED isn't for many many years>>

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    still holding 9-10 Gold based ASX shares and will continue to hold for the foreseeable future ...I don't see this Gold Bull market ending till interest rates on fiat money is moving higher which going from the FED isn't for many many years>>
    Gold based? Like miners? Which one's if you don't mind?

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    HMX - Hammer Metals for a start.
    Founding director and head geologist are from GOR (Russell & Ziggy)
    Both have recently put in fairly large amounts of their own money into HMX to further the exploration, received Govt grants from WA and QLD states, negotiated a joint venture with Japanese Govt.

They get on with the job and report within very acceptable timeframes, no mucking about with this lot.
    Last edited by Stumpynuts; 04-08-2020 at 03:39 PM. Reason: extra text

Quote Originally Posted by arekaywhy View Post
    CWX- Gold - Cu-Ni- etc
    CNB-Gold-Toll treatment plan
    WWI-SA Gold- T/O by local majors on MR- DFS
    GMR-West African Gold high risk reward
    OBM-Gold soon to be producer-(my largest holding )
    HMX-Cu-Gold-REE--Great mgmt- good connections
    RXL-Gold Nickel -- uncovering major deposits in great locations
    MAG-a large gold-copper porphyry hunter
    MEU-Gold - Uranium great set of assets Vs Cap
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-08-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    CWX- Gold - Cu-Ni- etc
    CNB-Gold-Toll treatment plan
    WWI-SA Gold- T/O by local majors on MR- DFS
    GMR-West African Gold high risk reward
    OBM-Gold soon to be producer-(my largest holding )
    HMX-Cu-Gold-REE--Great mgmt- good connections
    RXL-Gold Nickel -- uncovering major deposits in great locations
    MAG-a large gold-copper porphyry hunter
    MEU-Gold - Uranium great set of assets Vs Cap
    I have some of the above (only the Aussies) ....... but my biggest holding is BDC ...... JBmurc what are your thoughts on BDC?
    Last edited by gmatt; 04-08-2020 at 05:51 PM. Reason: ?

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    I have some of the above (only the Aussies) ....... but my biggest holding is BDC ...... JBmurc what are your thoughts on BDC?
    Yeah BDC looks like another good longer term investment production planned early 2022... I'm invested in one of their close peers OBM ...which is planned to produce 1Q21