sharetrader
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yeah BDC looks like another good longer term investment production planned early 2022... I'm invested in one of their close peers OBM ...which is planned to produce 1Q21
    I've been in OBM for a while and more than happy ..... also hold CNB, HMX and RXL ...... could be a good week!

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    I've been in OBM for a while and more than happy ..... also hold CNB, HMX and RXL ...... could be a good week!
    Yeah looking at taking some profits on CNB if it runs hard again purchased my first lot 7.4c ... might sell half ....buy some HMX ..
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Yeah looking at taking some profits on CNB if it runs hard again purchased my first lot 7.4c ... might sell half ....buy some HMX ..
    My thoughts exactly ..... like what's been coming out of HMX in the last few weeks and think they may be on the verge .... CNB is looking like it may run very soon (got in around 8c but bought a few since)
    Last edited by gmatt; 05-08-2020 at 09:17 AM.

I'm holding CNB, HMX & AMG (currently in the bottom draw). Looked at moving profit form CNB to HMX but have decided I'm equally positive about both and my share in the company has better upside sitting with CNB (EG: $10,000 in CNB gives you .5% ownership where as $10,000 in HMX is .3%).

Really excited about RXL and would love to enter now if I can figure out where to find some funds!

JBmurc, what are your current thoughts on AMG? I have a few, but unable to filter through the noise to determine if they have a real chance (speculative of course) of busting out?

I appreciate all your posts, I do keep an eye on them all.

My other gold shares are OGC and NTL.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    JBmurc, what are your current thoughts on AMG? I have a few, but unable to filter through the noise to determine if they have a real chance (speculative of course) of busting out?

I appreciate all your posts, I do keep an eye on them all.

My other gold shares are OGC and NTL.

cheers
    Yeah always had asset potential but seemed let down badly by mgmt. talking the talk but not delivering ..not looking like the new guys are much better >> personal see far better plays around like GMR-WWI for a risk play
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu