sharetrader

Thread: Carparks

Threaded View

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrage View Post
    If you missed out on being on Fair Go you may be on the footage from the car park's security cameras.
    We have a lot of people who try to get away with free parking as well as vandalism. However these are all managed as best as they can, and budgetted for. Tournament runs a good operation despite your comments, with steady returns to investors.
    I was absent from their carpark no more than 5 minutes to obtain the necessary change. I explained this to the gorilla and that I was a customer for the day. It didn't make any difference, pay $150 or get towed within 10mins. That amounts to nothing less than extortion.

I told this moron that he was stealing from the very people who provided his living. He was obviously watching me from afar from the moment I parked my vehicle, and clamped it as soon as I left to obtain the change, and provide revenue as well for their partners in crime, First Recovery, who also rated a mention on Fair Go.

I told a mate of mine about this a few minutes later and he wanted to go to the hire place over the road and hire a gas axe, but I thought that was going a bit too far.

Check your cameras, you'll have to go back a while though, I spend most of my time offshore. LOL

Phone calls to Tournamnet management were unsuccessful and I kept getting fobbed off by someone called Yasmin. There was no way they were going to entertain the idea of a refund.

You do business with them, good luck.

Treat your customers like that and you can expect plenty of vandalism, not very intelligent management.

If anyone here is considering using Tournament in any regard whatsoever my advice would be to give them an extremely wide berth.

If you want to find out about your quality 'investment managers' Arbitrage, scumbags Tournament, you will, I am sure, be able to purchase the Fair Go programmes from TVNZ. Kevin Milne had plenty to say about them.

Perhaps in your next investment you might like to deal with more ethical individuals.
    Last edited by Skol; 16-10-2009 at 05:43 PM.