sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Share Collector

Second quarter looked a bit weak to get excited and may portend a tough second half. Div should hold it here, but they had a good second-half last year, so yoy may end up weak and I would think no rush to invest until closer to FY or beyond.

Share Collector

LGD share price has been on the wane for a few months now, hitting lows of 24cps recently. However, it may be worth watching for the turnaround, as PE is about 8.4 at current share price of 25.5cps, the selling volume seems to have dried up and it is possible the bots were on the buy side in the last couple of trading sessions...

AGM is 30 October - not expecting too much then, since first quarter last year was a good one and would be difficult to beat after the fizzer that followed. However, they don't need to find growth to be cheap at these levels... so any slight optimism in the outlook could be enough to trigger some recovery in s.p.

Attachment 6376

Share Collector

Seven months later... lets try that again. I think this looks more hopeful, although still would be nice to see more volume. Not many companies still on these sorts of value stats with P/E 7.7 and div of 7.3% (at current price 24cps).

The outlook statement in yesterdays investor presentation seemed suitably vague on first read, but I think may imply a small increase in NPAT for the current year. After that, there is potential further growth from latest acquisition in FY2016. Not sure if this will be enough to give the market confidence to re-rate. Market depth looks promising.

Attachment 7340

Hi lizard, I like your post thanks. You always find some interesting stocks. Thanks for sharing.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by babymonster View Post
    Hi lizard, I like your post thanks. You always find some interesting stocks. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks babymonster. The chart improved yesterday, but more volume would have been preferable. I did increase my holding a little. I'd like to see it head to 32cps for now, but will need some more oomph to get there, so hope I don't get another pullback and three months of wallowing through to full year...
    Attachment 7345

Although looking at that chart, pullback and consolidation at 24 - 24.5cps for a few days is probably an odds-on scenario. Hoping after that we will see some institutional interest to give 30%+ on the back of solid yield.
    Last edited by Lizard; 13-05-2015 at 07:19 AM.

I think I will wait for its pull back. Raising a bit too fast..

Share Collector

The bots have arrived. Seems like it is getting the insto interest that it needed.

Yes, maybe they will drive it up a bit but you never know when they will pull the plug.

IMO

Holding atm lizard?Trading halt re Takeover at around 45c im hearing ;current s/p 31c.