sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Share Collector

Recent acquisition of IES investments looks good to me. Fully equity funded, which will improve the balance sheet, although may create a bit of an overhang with approx 36m shares issued at 68-70cps for funding.

Only a part year contribution to FY07 and will be some integration costs. I'm working on 07 NPAT of $10.5m and 2008 of $15.7m, putting them on forward P/E of 10.8 and 7.2 respectively. I value at $1.19.

Big improvements in return on capital should make them much more attractive - need a re-rate in the share price so they don't keep funding acquisitions out of cheap shares! But now that the balance sheet has been improved, this should not be necessary for a while.

Share Collector

Been very patient with this one. Has been a long time, but I think if they can demonstrate improved quality of earnings and working capital management this half, they should fly. At over the $100m market cap, they are large enough to be on a few institutional watchlists.

Share Collector

Disappointing half year result announced today and got sold down heavily.

Hard to comment further without the detailed accounts yet provided. But revenue seemed very low c.f. the September quarter.

Share Collector

I think they could get alot cheaper. Doubt memory prices can come back from a 30-40% drop as fast as they fell. And with a loss in the first half, even a "back to normal" performance in the second half would still leave them on a high P/E with latest equity issues. So their chance to redeem their share price is possibly at least nine months away.

Share Collector

Not arguing that they're not value. Just arguing that the market doesn't have any imperative reason to value them upwards for a while. So the price could drift off a bit and therefore not a time I would choose to buy more, as probably get them cheaper in a few months.

Share Collector

Sorry, I thought I'd said that I sold out after HY result, but reading back, it looks like I only wrote it on Share Investor. Had a big post results season clean-out. Only got 53.5cps for them though, so I could have timed it better!

I still have them on my watchlist. Hoping the market takes longer to process FY result than HY and I get the chance to decide whether HY has created a blip/buying opportunity or was a warning of more serious long term issues.

Share Collector

LGD expecting a good result and pricing creeping up in advance. Probably worth closer to 30cps (currently 19cps), but not sure where the growth will come from to take it beyond that.

Share Collector

Result came in pretty much as expected and seemed to attract some interest. I thought the best part was the op cashflow, which was pretty spectacular and made a considerable dent in debt. Comes from a wind down in receivables and use of tax losses, as well as low capex for the year.

Initially I thought outlook sounded positive, but then realised it is in fact a rather cautious view. So difficult to see if they can improve much beyond this year. I value at 29cps, but without a compelling growth story at this point, so there may be better buying elsewhere (currently 20.5cps).

Share Collector

Been picked up by Tim Boreham of The Australian, so might win a few more friends today. (Scroll down article to read section on LGD).

The Australian - Tim Boreham

LGD was tipped by a newsletter