sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Share Collector

No, I am not on this for now. Still think it is an ok stock, but not on my "hot list".

I was surprised they didn't give a profit guidance range until I read the bit about the major customer not buying as much from the Memory Module business in the future. Maybe they are unable to quantify the impact at this stage. I hold a few, was going to buy more but that bit put me off for the moment, given that division contributed over half the profit

Quote Originally Posted by MoSteph View Post
    Ohhh Legend. One of my very first shares. And today it is worth exactly half what I paid. I never sold out too, simply because it is such a lovely reminder how one can lose 90% in almost no time whatsoever.
    Hey Mo,

Mate could be worst, could have been URA the worst stock and management on the history of the ASX run by a woman who think she is a man.

Hey KW, what are you gonna do once/should/if you get it back in the money?

Cleanse your sins or keep them and see how they go?

Looks like the MACD is about to turn negative histogram, but you can always tell with these stocks.

Nice profit forecast at the AGM. At the mid point of their guidance, 1st half profit will be up 15%. Annualised, the stock is trading at around 7.5x FY12 earnings

IMO

NPAT expected to be $9to $9.5 million up 8% thats gotta be good?

Share Collector

Finally got back in at 32cps today on that result... been meaning to get in earlier, but when I punched the numbers in, it nudged me.

Would expect to see north of 50cps in next 9 months if they can get some momentum from acquisitions in first half. Somewhat concerned re ability to maintain margins, but looks cheap - heck, might even be the year that MoSteph makes his money back

Share Collector

Oh well, looks like MoSteph will have to wait a bit longer to get his money back (and I will likely be taking a hit to mine)... profit downgrade today due to fall in sales and rise in costs.

Share Collector

I only just got around to looking at the LGD half yearly. At the top end of downgraded forecast given in November, so that is good. MSS fibre and MSS power acquisitions supposedly operating at close to the projected EBIT multiple of 4. Given a total of $12.6m has so far been spent on acquisition, I would guess that equated to at least a $1m NPAT contribution for the first half.

At least the forecast appears to be for significant improvement second half, although still seems unlikely they can jump back from $3.1m NPAT at half year to match last years $9.5m result. I think they are a little cheap here at 30cps, but will need to prove themselves in second-half and probably time to buy will be late April/early May.

IMO

Always appreciate your summaries and opinions Liz ,thanks.