sharetrader
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    IMO

Update; NPAT $6.4 to $6.9 million to june 2013, 2012 NPAT $9.4 million; div policy of 35% to 50% of NPAT in place.Sig non reocurring expenses; bad debt of $750,000 (gulp) and $370,000 in write-off of lease hold improvements.

Net debt circa 1.1 times EBITDA ..." continued decline in certain key mkts"

Share Collector

Yes, looks like "April/May" would have been a little early to get back in... but I still think maybe June/July will look good to top-up. I would like to get at around 21cps. If depth stabilises, I may buy more.

Share Collector

Looking a bit more balanced on depth. Picked some up at 23.5cps. Fingers-crossed.

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard 13-Jun-13 View Post
    Yes, looks like "April/May" would have been a little early to get back in... but I still think maybe June/July will look good to top-up. I would like to get at around 21cps. If depth stabilises, I may buy more.
    Okay, so I got them today at 21cps too. They can stop falling now.

I've re-visited the profit update announcement a few times and it looks like normalised second half is pretty good. So, all being well, should see a higher profit next year, with continued strong div and low earnings multiple. Though, of course, not all is well with the Aussie economy at the moment, so there are no guarantees.

Share Collector

Bots are buying. I still think there's room for movement on results announcement from here at 26cps, despite the low volume it is moving on at present.

Share Collector

Result out yesterday - I thought it was on track, but market initially dumped before buying back at end of day. Perhaps the outlook was murkier than hoped and MSS fibre underperformance disappointed? No clear signs as to profit direction in coming year - cautious positive tone means little at this stage.

I value at 35cps, but LGD has rarely come close to my target value in the past, so treat with caution. Closed at 28cps. Total div for year of 1.7cps + franking.

Share Collector

Has made a good recovery from the post-result lows to finish at 30.5cps today. Those who bought on the dump will be happy.

Share Collector

AGM speech today highlights NPBT 17% above prior YTD as at end of October and forecasts this to continue for the rest of the year. A 17% increase looks fairly healthy against the backdrop of current PE of 10.7 (at 32.5cps). Seems like a good buy/hold at these levels, despite a generally weak environment for them.

IMO

Sturdy and stable with div up 25%. Management believe they are well positioned. Here endith the taciturn note

Share Collector

Second quarter looked a bit weak to get excited and may portend a tough second half. Div should hold it here, but they had a good second-half last year, so yoy may end up weak and I would think no rush to invest until closer to FY or beyond.