sharetrader
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: IRC

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Boom BOOM enjoying the run of late
    GLAH - big (potentially company-making) month coming up.

Default IRC Strong Bull trend

As we know the asset that could see IRC multi bag overnight is the Richmond project with JORC upgrades to be announced soon to take too over 5billion ton of ore .375% vanadium 295g/t moly 2billion barrels of shale oil plus nickel , copper in the mega tons .....AXF has sent 1.2ton of ore to test facilities in China and as I found out recently had reduced their holding in IRC 1.52mill shares sold
    I did email to ask if they would like to sell the remaining 2mill which they replied “we are currently not trading out IRC shares”

Now since AXF come on board with the planned 6mill investment in the Richmond project I have noticed much capping of the SP ie placing large sell orders above the trading price if the day ...now who knows exact game being played by AXF but soon enough we will find out ...

Looking at trying to value the Richmond project ....
    Could be completely wrong here working on the iPhone but I get 1.2trillion USD gross value just for the oil @$60bbl
    Working on 2bill in ground oil resources
    My calc didn’t want to work on that big of number ...so say very conservative 10% released value = 120billion 25% IRC 30billion USD

Super Investor

Could be way wrong.

Have a look at the economics of this thing.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20090328...act_Sheet1.pdf

Also IRC doesn’t own any of the shale oil. GLobal Oil Shale does. Well that’s how I read it.
    h2

Quote Originally Posted by h2so4 View Post
    Could be way wrong.

Have a look at the economics of this thing.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20090328...act_Sheet1.pdf

Also IRC doesn’t own any of the shale oil. GLobal Oil Shale does. Well that’s how I read it.
    Only for Permit MDL522 but the other two IRC has all control which 75% is transferred to AXF once they spend 6mill on the project

http://www.intermin.com.au/projects-...mo-jv-project/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Interim announces a world-class Vanadium resource today...SP up 25%

Inferred mineral resource of 2,579Mt @ 0.32% V2O5 at a 0.29% cutoff making it one of the largest (and near surface) deposits in the world.

Very, poor week last week >> from 24c to 19.5c ,,, Buyers sitting on their hands waiting for drilling results and AXF Vanadium test results IMHO also risk adverse opts holders taking some profits on their head positions >> think we will see a big turnaround next couple of weeks >>
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Default EVN pull out of J/V ?

JOINT VENTURE AND ROYALTY UPDATE
    HIGHLIGHTS
     Joint ventures in place covering 100% owned tenure in Western Australia and Queensland
    in multiple commodities including gold, vanadium, molybdenum, nickel, copper, cobalt,
    PGE’s and zinc1
     Eastern Goldfields (ASX: EGS) commences exploration drilling as part of the Menzies –
    Goongarrie Gold JV with results expected in the September Quarter 2018
     Evolution Mining (ASX:EVN) withdraws from the Binduli Gold JV with 100% ownership
    reverting to Intermin and drilling commencing in the current June Quarter 2018
     Mithril Resources (ASX: MTH) continues exploration at the Nanadie Well JV with current
    focus on copper at Nanadie Well and Stark, zinc at Sandman and gold at Kombi
     Saracen Mineral Holdings (ASX: SAR) preparing to commence drilling at the Lehman’s Gold
    JV with Intermin retaining a 10% free carried interest to a decision to mine
     Intermin holds a A$0.50/t gold royalty over Norton Gold Fields Janet Ivy gold mine with
    expected cash inflow in 2018 of A$600,000 – A$700,0002
     AXF Vanadium Pty Ltd formally commits to expend the second stage expenditure on the
    Richmond vanadium JV of A$5 million by March 2021
     Metallurgical testwork underway in China with initial results on Richmond vanadium ore
    pre-concentration expected in the current June Quarter 2018
     Intermin retains an interest in all projects on satisfaction of earn-in terms providing
    shareholders with leverage to multi commodities across several regions

- Results from Yolande demonstrate potential for multiple parallel structures as part of a large mineralised system across the Teal project area

- Drilling continues with two RC rigs on site to complete the 20,000m Teal program in the June Quarter with further results expected in coming weeks

- Drilling at Binduli and Anthill planned to commence in June with results expected in the September Quarter 2018