sharetrader
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    No-one else seems to be interested but IFL have announced a merger with SFG Australia. The market likes it - IFL up today in an otherwise soggy market.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/ma...516-38dnx.html
    MacDuff, IFL has been one of the worst performer in this otherwise stable bull market.

I wonder why? Maybe just the way traders do their job. Drawing interesting lines on the chart. :0

I got into SFW when it dropped below 70c a few months back but sold after the interim result. They didn't have net inflows for the half and all the FUA had grown simply from 'market movement'. On that basis I deemed them too expensive.

HGG is really growing FUM well through net inflows. I've got a small holding in HGG at the moment

HGG share price seems to be levelling out at the moment after a good period of growth. Soulman, are the lines showing a buy for IFL?

Veteran novice

Those "interesting lines" seem to be bearing fruit, soulman. Up another 3.2% today.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Those "interesting lines" seem to be bearing fruit, soulman. Up another 3.2% today.
    On a massive down day too MD.....Are you riding these. Bought a few at the low $8. But have sold out.

Volumes up but still on a long term downward trend. Waiting for the air to clear on this one.

This seems to be heading towards its ASB Securities valuation of $10. The tide looks like it may have turned.

Advanced Member

A very decent result and a good outlook. Not suprising considering the share market has been performing well this year. Div yield among the best in fund managers around Australia.

Veteran novice

Yes, an excellent result. Record profit and record funds inflow - without counting the benefit of the recently acquired businesses.

Still holding these which have become a fixture in my longterm Aussie portfolio.

Veteran novice