sharetrader
Page 101 of 438 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4380

Looking daily, especially after a period of stella performance as the expected pull back, in the lull that occurs as what was announced takes actual time to process/do etc, is a bit hard emotionally. But sit back from the share price now, and reflect where it could be taken when significant gold, cobolt and maybe now exciting new uranium resource is announced in the future.

Remeber HGD is in flux with board, and next senior management about to change and to my mind this new energy/focus is what was missing in the past, and required to value up this coys previously discounted assets and prosepcts!

This will occur, so don't let emotion rule, rather ensure decisions are rationally made, or you will have regrets.

Anyway, that my approach for what its worth.

PS "lulls" can be great opportunities - when investments are confimed as "sure things" with hindsight!

Talking about the minerals up north on 1ZB for anyone interested.

HERITAGE GOLD ENDORSES FINDINGS OF NEW BILLION DOLLAR
    NORTHLAND MINING STUDY

Listed mining company Heritage Gold fully endorses Northland's new mineral
    study which yesterday revealed the potential for $28 billion non-metallic and
    $5.2 billion of metallic mineral deposits in the region.

Heritage Gold managing director Peter Atkinson says the study clearly
    demonstrates the mineral potential of Northland. "Parts of the geological
    environment in Northland are similar to the Waihi district where Heritage
    Gold is currently exploring for gold."

"We are well aware of the potential in Northland for gold and base metals,
    and the study released yesterday confirms this. The potential economic
    benefits and employment opportunities that now present themselves to this
    region are significant."

The study is the first of its type in New Zealand and could pave the way for
    Councils in other regions to take similar valuation initiatives, Mr Atkinson
    says.

(The study was conducted by Geological and Nuclear Science and the NZ
    Institute of Economic Research, with the Foundation of Research Science and
    Technology funding the assessment of Northland's mineral resources. It was
    also supported by the Crown Minerals Group of the Ministry of Economic
    Development and the Far North and Whangarei District Councils, with
    Enterprise Northland facilitating the process.

Full copies of the study - the summary, the mineral assessment, the economic
    impact assessment - are available at www.enterprisenorthland.co.nz)

quote:Originally posted by etrader

HERITAGE GOLD ENDORSES FINDINGS OF NEW BILLION DOLLAR
    NORTHLAND MINING STUDY

"Parts of the geological
    environment in Northland are similar to the Waihi district where Heritage
    Gold is currently exploring for gold."

Last time I looked Heritage already had a project up in Northland, Northland Minerals Limited, albeit in the early stages (applying for prospecting permits).

I'm surprised this didn't rate a mention .... well maybe surprised is the wrong word! disapointed would be a better choice.

Agree, good it was said but the connection to HGD could have been articulated better, am I missing something? Is it not logical to have led that directly into... and HGD applied (and provide an update of where this is at etc)for a dirty great piece of Northland -which the report idicates has billion dollar potential!

This is the point I made in my previous two posts, they seem to have no PR nous at all. How they could write this release and not talk up (or even mention) their holdings/interests/first starter advantage or whatever, in Northland, totally defies logic. Talk about opportunities lost. Even a dopey PR consultant could have tweaked that release in 5 minutes to get it on message. Sorry if I sound negative, but communications is my business, and I have to say I nearly fell out of my chair when I opened the release. Glad to come home and find others agree. Management really have to get their PR act together before the BIG announcements start flowing, or they will be lost in the static.

Hi Woody51,

Totally agree with your comments and the 'lack of' PR and forward thinking communication has been my point also in recent posts.

Management is letting opportunities to heighten market awareness of HGD slip them by. (Obviously PR is not their expertise) however the expertise required can be easily acquired!

I'm going to be proactive and e-mail Peter with a few suggestions in this area and with a bit of luck he may consider them.(maybe it is worth a few other readers doing the same).

Cheers
    BP

Excellent, excellent idea BAP. It would be a such a waste if the current "technique" impacted on complete warrant conversion - it would make a few grand for PR support to ensure the right message gets clearly through when making these kind of announcements, seem ridiculously cheap!

I agree these guys need a rocket up their **** .They have got 3 excellant opportunities, but aren't really selling them. Must be the kiwi attitude "she'll be right".