sharetrader
Page 102 of 438 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4380

Bap have emailed Peter in recent weeks on multi questions/topics links etc and no reply, sent it to the office@heritagegold.co.nz but no responce.

As a holder of quite a few shares i guess i'm more disappointed that hgd have come out with lack lustra reports small info on drilling.

You just need to look at companies that can bring out a report and the light goes on big time, at least a 10% movement would be viable with a 30 billion dollar resource potential.

I think the sooner more people email/ph and get on there case the better. Maybe peter is not the right person to email, as after 20 years they are still just bringing out drilling reports with potential veins lower in the ground.

Considering selling down and getting involved in more progressive companies. I sometimes wonder if they want the s/p suppressed to allow to a takeover by themselves once the cobalt values and a few other things come more apparant.

etrader, your comment is a perfect example for why the change I suggest is occuring presently, is so crucial for HGD to transition from penny dreadful to active explorer/startup producer, and one that delivers meaningful results and significant shareholder value!
    Your call, but you may wish to give WG (i.e. new blood) a chance to focus HGD and deliver. Remember he now also has a stake in HGD.

also wonder if a "surprise" northland permit granting/exciting new possibilities type announcment might pop out soon. This permit as been "in process" for some time now.

finally - I think the share is at the end of its recent weakness, a nudge from the right source may be all it needs to push through 10c again

Big Story in the Herald this morning on HGD and the prospects up North. The PR team must be working overtime.

Heritage supports Northland mineral survey
    7:30AM Saturday June 02, 2007

Listed mining company Heritage Gold yesterday backed a new mineral study of Northland which revealed the potential for $33 billion in mineral deposits in the region.

The council-supported study, conducted by Geological and Nuclear Science and the NZ Institute of Economic Research, found there was potential for $28 billion of non-metallic and $5.2 billion of metallic deposits in Northland.

Heritage Gold managing director Peter Atkinson said the study was the first of its type in New Zealand.

Watch the shareprice go nuts on monday with that 10 line article.

Well done HGD

Guru

E trader , I dont think so as that "news" is old and well known by the "players", that is one of the reasons that the share price has "lifted off " to where it is now, something "really " exciting has to happen for the s/price to move something that will surprise the market in a positive manor.

Can anyone tell me when the Northland exploration licenses will be granted, if in fact they are. Researching back it seems the application for the two areas was made a few years ago. Seems a very long time, and especially given the much needed economic boost it could provide for the region - as outlined in the study the other day. Does Heritage have any other ongoing stuff in Northland?

quote:Originally posted by whatsup

E trader , I dont think so as that "news" is old and well known by the "players", that is one of the reasons that the share price has "lifted off " to where it is now, something "really " exciting has to happen for the s/price to move something that will surprise the market in a positive manor.
    Meant in a light hearted way "whatsup"

Only the hint of Uranium set the stock alight for a few months even when the due dill period passed the stock appreciated by 10%.

Will watch and wait

quote:Originally posted by etrader

Watch the shareprice go nuts on monday with that 10 line article.

Well done HGD
    Queens Birthday Monday so i agree