sharetrader
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: ESS - Essa

quote:Originally posted by stockpanther

I think you'lll be doing well to pick them up at 51-52c still FG......not many shares are being offered on the sell side at all.
    Not wrong panther, ended up adding at 55 cents, with another order in for 53... will someone please sell me their ESS...!!!

By the way, checking out the STACE acquisition in more detail today, looks like they bought it on the cheap, and EPS accretive. Nice to see it funded from cash reserves and bank debt instead of the usual business for stock arrangement that dilutes our holdings...

FG

Strong balance sheet and decent cashflows has ESS....they could certainly fund some more acquisitions on the basis of cash debt...dare say they'll spend it in developing the automations business a bit more though.

Can't go too wrong with essa at these prices....current earnings may be fairly priced in possibly, but there is potential for some rapid growth in automation and I do not see this priced in at all?

Share Collector

Closed at 63.5cps

I admit to selling a few traders at 62.5cps (bought 39cps in Nov). Buy depth looked thin when I put the sell order on and went out... methinks that could prove a mistake!

Still, have 80% of my holding in longer term holdings, so I won't be rueing that one too seriously.

Fair enough taking some profit Liz...it has run quite hard lately!

I still have my full holding (initial 39c, top up 51.5c post-announcement)....at current price I think it's forward 07 p/e is still only around 11.5....not a rip off by any stretch with the automation prospects in the wings.

FG...will get to the ATG thread soon, work has been killing me lately thats all.

Share Collector

Good half year result out with NPAT at $1.55m (EBIT $1.85m) - well up on their Dec forecast.

Optimistically annualising that performance, they are on a forward P/E of 9.5 at current price of 65cps. Not bad considering revenue growth of 48% and NPAT growth of 114% over the pcp.

If the $8m of automation projects go through for next year (at higher margins), there should be some serious growth still to come. Plus a little bit from the Stace acquisition yet to contribute.

Hi Liz,
    Dont worry yr no alone in following Essa, am still in there and was very pleased with todays result as was not sure what to expect. Dividend also up and the result did not even include contribution from STACE acquisition, so my guess is happy times for a few more reporting periods yet....!

FG

Wow profit certainly came in higher than expected....I continue to hold - ESS is still decent value at 65c.

Was just thinking about Essa on my trip home from work today...this one has certainly exceeded all my expectations....good thing is at 73.5c it still isn't overpriced!! amazing

quote:Originally posted by stockpanther

Was just thinking about Essa on my trip home from work today...this one has certainly exceeded all my expectations....good thing is at 73.5c it still isn't overpriced!! amazing
    Not to mention the yield is >4% and probably set to grow, quite a good yield for a micro cap growth coompany imo as well... will be signing up for the div reinvestment plan myself.

FG

looks like there was a great opportunity to get in the other day at $0.58 briefly. I continue to hold despite the dip - fundamentals remain tops.