Hi Ohyme, Tommy and all other Donut Lovers....,

Many thanks for that. Finanacial Results Presenation you have re ... produced for the (RFG) thread....[^]

Tommy, let me tell you.... that You are better than me .....at down loading stuff, like you did, as I could not Save and transfer ---- so thanks agains & that is Appreciatied!

So then; What do we now FOCUS steadilly on ??[?][?]

Yep, just gotta FOCUS on that (RFG : $ 9.15 Million Dollars EBITA Profits Results against the very low PE and low Market Cap of only $60 millions....

ie: Focus on extreme under -valuedness of (RFG) imo.

To self answer my own previous post, Dominoes (DMP)question, at the same (DMP) EBITA and/or NPAT (Net Prfoit After Tax Dominoes(DMP) was a market Cap of 2.7 times Greater than DONUT KING (RFG) is now ....[]

Repeat. 2.7 times more highly priced !!

And here is something rational and I reckon, easilly backed by the facts...

The Market Share potential of Retail Food Group (RFG) and growth potential, imo, is far higher for RFG (Donut King and.... for the BB's Coffee franchise et al....

>>> ...>> Why so Robbo .... ?

Well how many other Large National Pizza Brands are there to take Market Share from Dominoes ?

Answer: At least 3 or 4 others.

And how many Donut Competitors operate in a similar Space?[?]

Answer: Almost Zero.

Also compare the Profit Margins!

And now here, imo is the clincher.

Dominoes currently has a market cap of a whopping $233 millions versus Dominoes (RFG) is only $60 m Market Cap.... (both on a like for like unduiluted basis).

Finally, do as Legendary Value Investor Peter Lynch -- [^][^] style -- as --Lynch himself recommends; and do your self a favour; and do a personal investigation of the every day success of the Donut King Stores for yourself.

Just simply ..... >>> Stand outside any Donut King Store (RFG) in any medium or major shopping centre..... for 30 minutes and see how they are going ... ??!! [?]

Next interesting tit bit.

In any larger shopping centre (say AMP or Westfield) see how many Donut Kings (RFG) are operating ?[?]

Answer: It is more than one....??

And, ask yourelf: Are the Donut Kings (RFG) all busy and successful?[?]

Check it personally out for yourself.....

One final thought.

(1) Ask any Donut King (RFG) share investor, whether they sleep contentedly at night .... in now knowing .....that they personally--- own a Company (RFG) with north of 350 ++ Donut King Stores,operating seven (7) Days every week of the year, and.... like-wise ... also.... umpteen successful BB's Coffee Stores....

(2) And also now, with the synergy benefits and extra profits to be realistically obtained from the .... up coming Coffee Roasting Factory.... in South East Queensland (See ASX Reports)

(3) And also, with even more Franchise Systems of Donut kings, BBS Coffees and other systemizable franchies..... with good Trademarks and identifiable successful Brands.... and with their Expansion Plans in Progress right now....

(4) And that with all these three (3) excellent very highly profitable (37 + %) scalable repeat sales high profit margin busineses (cash cows) ---

(5) And ... WITH even more to come (as announced by RFG on ASX) -- this year and in future years, in the Pipe Line --- and that they ....(the share investor) own a share of that group of instantly recognizable Franchises.... franchise? [?][]

Ask these self- same group of relatively new (RFG) investors; If They ........ want to sell, THEIR own (RFG) shares ?

Think you know what the answer will be....

Gotta fly,

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

DISCLAIMER
Views expressed in this email and/or internet correspondences, are my tentative thoughts and opinions only. These views are not to be read as being, or forming…. any form of a recommendation; of