Retail Food Group -- (RFG)--

[ Donut King Australasia @ NZ & also Franchisor/ Licencee Distributor Corporate Group - (RFG) - who do own/control the Donut King ... Trade Mark; and also .... the .... BB's Coffee establishment network, ... 'vis- a- vis'... both Franchise Networks, .... in .... Australia and New Zealand. .... ]

( Retail Food Group . >> ASX Code: RFG )

Donut King & BB’s Coffee.

Is Retail Food Group ( ASX Code: RFG) the next big "franchise" growth stock like say .... Domino s Pizza (ASX Code: DMP) .... ?

Yep, imo only, I think so, & frankly; at least ..... on my own analysis .....

And.... what is more.....

.... >>> ..... imo, with even greater "yummy" []upside ....

More facts and detail re: (RFG) very soon ..…. ( promise !)-

Just some “food …. (Donuts actually ) ) & crownies for thought -- from, …….. The Pub. ”

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

DISCLAIMER
Views expressed in this email and/or internet correspondences, are my tentative thoughts and opinions only. These views are not to be read as being, or forming…. any form of a recommendation; of any sort whatsoever. Rather, they just simply personal opinions, and are NOT financial advice. Furthermore, these views are unwarranted and ought not to be read, as other than personal opinion and speculations, and are not warranted in any way whatsoever, either expressed or implied, for their accuracy, veracity, or likely predictive outcome. Furthermore, these comments are highly subjective and prejudiced by the writers own opinions and outlook. Therefore these views may be prone to errors, as they have not been checked by a third party, and are possibly incomplete and/or inaccurate. The opinions expressed here; are strictly on a “Without Prejudice” basis only. These personal subjective thoughts herein expressed, are only one view among many, and at best; are only the author’s whimsical thoughts, impressions, and intuitions. Obviously, as with all opinions, they are open to discussion and refutation, as well as consideration of other interpretations and review. For any investment decision, always do your own separate investigations and research, and always seek your own qualified and authorized third party independent financial advice.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo