sharetrader
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Hi Ohyme, Tommy and all other Donut Lovers....,

Many thanks for that. Finanacial Results Presenation you have re ... produced for the (RFG) thread....[^]

Tommy, let me tell you.... that You are better than me .....at down loading stuff, like you did, as I could not Save and transfer ---- so thanks agains & that is Appreciatied!

So then; What do we now FOCUS steadilly on ??[?][?]

Yep, just gotta FOCUS on that (RFG : $ 9.15 Million Dollars EBITA Profits Results against the very low PE and low Market Cap of only $60 millions....

ie: Focus on extreme under -valuedness of (RFG) imo.

To self answer my own previous post, Dominoes (DMP)question, at the same (DMP) EBITA and/or NPAT (Net Prfoit After Tax Dominoes(DMP) was a market Cap of 2.7 times Greater than DONUT KING (RFG) is now ....[]

Repeat. 2.7 times more highly priced !!

And here is something rational and I reckon, easilly backed by the facts...

The Market Share potential of Retail Food Group (RFG) and growth potential, imo, is far higher for RFG (Donut King and.... for the BB's Coffee franchise et al....

>>> ...>> Why so Robbo .... ?

Well how many other Large National Pizza Brands are there to take Market Share from Dominoes ?

Answer: At least 3 or 4 others.

And how many Donut Competitors operate in a similar Space?[?]

Answer: Almost Zero.

Also compare the Profit Margins!

And now here, imo is the clincher.

Dominoes currently has a market cap of a whopping $233 millions versus Dominoes (RFG) is only $60 m Market Cap.... (both on a like for like unduiluted basis).

Finally, do as Legendary Value Investor Peter Lynch -- [^][^] style -- as --Lynch himself recommends; and do your self a favour; and do a personal investigation of the every day success of the Donut King Stores for yourself.

Just simply ..... >>> Stand outside any Donut King Store (RFG) in any medium or major shopping centre..... for 30 minutes and see how they are going ... ??!! [?]

Next interesting tit bit.

In any larger shopping centre (say AMP or Westfield) see how many Donut Kings (RFG) are operating ?[?]

Answer: It is more than one....??

And, ask yourelf: Are the Donut Kings (RFG) all busy and successful?[?]

Check it personally out for yourself.....

One final thought.

(1) Ask any Donut King (RFG) share investor, whether they sleep contentedly at night .... in now knowing .....that they personally--- own a Company (RFG) with north of 350 ++ Donut King Stores,operating seven (7) Days every week of the year, and.... like-wise ... also.... umpteen successful BB's Coffee Stores....

(2) And also now, with the synergy benefits and extra profits to be realistically obtained from the .... up coming Coffee Roasting Factory.... in South East Queensland (See ASX Reports)

(3) And also, with even more Franchise Systems of Donut kings, BBS Coffees and other systemizable franchies..... with good Trademarks and identifiable successful Brands.... and with their Expansion Plans in Progress right now....

(4) And that with all these three (3) excellent very highly profitable (37 + %) scalable repeat sales high profit margin busineses (cash cows) ---

(5) And ... WITH even more to come (as announced by RFG on ASX) -- this year and in future years, in the Pipe Line --- and that they ....(the share investor) own a share of that group of instantly recognizable Franchises.... franchise? [?][]

Ask these self- same group of relatively new (RFG) investors; If They ........ want to sell, THEIR own (RFG) shares ?

Think you know what the answer will be....

Gotta fly,

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

DISCLAIMER
    Views expressed in this email and/or internet correspondences, are my tentative thoughts and opinions only. These views are not to be read as being, or forming…. any form of a recommendation; of
    Robbo

Good summary robbo, but the share market won't realize their under-valuedness for a while until they do an investor presentation... shame. Only listed a few months ago, the company needs more exposure!

Doesn't matter to me though, I am still topping up at these cheap prices. (I bought most of my holdings around 79c)

Keep up the good work mate
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

Wilson HTM did the IPO for RFG and I understand they will be initiating coverage once the 'blackout' period has ended

Retail Food Group (RFG)

Hi Mark & Tommy,

btw before I respond to RFG, hope you guys also got on board ANG, as the depth on Sell side is now drying right up as we speak .... []...

And Mark, good piece of research there mate.

Who/How did you find that interesting info morsel out ??

btw, Mark, did your get my email return to your questions/comments??

Which also leads me to mention; that am really these days enjoying Share Trader, as I get the general vibe; -- that we are GENUINELY really trying to assist each other make money, and are not just ramping/damping..... or telling...... too many "porky chops".... [^][^]

Good one.[^]

And yep ... Tommy,

Agree with you about the lack of RFG "road shoe" presentation...

... >>> ... YET.

But also; in a sense, this is a: "chicken and egg discussion"-- ..... with a bit of Catch 22 thrown in.... [:o)][:I]..

I mean; do we want to load up into RFG after the Big Investor Presentation, and The PRICE has gone to north of $1.35....??

Also my contacts do tell me that their is some steady fund style investor build up going on in RFG --while it is still Under the Radar...

btw, I also notice that RFG has not had one single mention on a certain other allegedly metallic "Hot C " Share Web site...

Not a peep.!! amazing stuff, and all the more for us ... []

And for sure, I am not starting a thread over "there" either !!

Stay tuned.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo

Robbo

Robbo, I got my info from someone who works at Wilsons. I haven't emailed you so not sure what you mean about the email

Retail Food Group (RFG)

Sorry Mark,

it was another Mark !! [:I][B)]

Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Robbo,

RFG looks good mate. Just have to wait until next year April for dividends though (from prospectus) I think the shareprice will take off when it start giving dividends, or they do a road show, whichever is earlier.

Retail Food Group (RFG) (Donut King et al)...

HI edison, Tommy and all other (RFG) DONUT KING-- folowers....

errrr I hear the "when (RFG) will take off" comments....[?]

But do note' that Retail Food Group (RFG) --- has even NOW actually in fact; risen Up; in a bearish only last 1 week and say 2 days, .... about an increase of: 14-15%--- since I first began just very recently placing the odd post re: (RFG) here; on Share Trader.[:0]

And as mentioned , no posts at all yet; on (RFG)- at/on Hot Copper btw....

So by next up coming Friday week, I personally ... would not be at all suprised; to not see (RFG) knocking on door of 92-93 ++ cents.... [^]

errrr. maybe it is Ground Hog Day ... again and again and again...... or.... it just Might be my own strange sense of....

de ja vu,..... but I seem to recall having these similar style of:

"won't probably get going conversations" --- [8D]--- on Emitch (EMI) , Port Bouvard (PBD) and Mc Millan Shakepeare (MMS) & actually a myriad host of other growth shares; ...

... >> ... And also recently; same with Dulhunty Power (DUL) and Austin Engineering (ANG) ; to name only a few..... regards ... this sort of sentiment: " xyz under valued Share you like Robbo, will have no support conversation"

.... "And ; will probably not take off for another 3-4 months Robbo".... hmmmmm....

So then; will leave you all; with a Question to ponder your own answer to:

In your own appraisal and opinion (not mine); --

--- Will Instos and quality longer term larger Support Investors arriving on the (RFG) register; would want to very soon; desire to get on board a:-- "free cash flow repeat sales business; in a defensive recession proof category like chocolate -- in this case coffee and donuts; in what is a massive Franchised monopoly "cash cow" style business like (RFG) --(Donut King).... [?]

Food for thought anyway.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo
    Robbo

Hi robbo,

Just one question:

Why is this category recession-proof?

I would have thought that retail food stores would be affected during a recession... people try to spend less not more on takeaway foods, etc. If the entire size of the pie decreases, naturally everyone in the industry would struggle to get a piece of that pie, right?

I think revenues will be affected if unemployment increased and people's disposable income decreased but I do expect RFG to expand its network at a growing pace nonetheless.

Thanks in advance mate!
    Respect
    TOMMY

Disclosure: trading in and out of many stocks, too many to update the list at the moment...

DO NOT TRUST ANYTHING I SAY OR IMPLY... USE YOUR OWN BRAIN AND RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING ANY INVESTMENT DECISIONS.

quote:Originally posted by tommy

Why is this category recession-proof?
    Donut King are arguably in what some demographers call the "small luxury" consumption category. (In food industry language they would put themselves in something like a "treat" category). Small Luxuries tend to do OK in recessions. When the pocket book is tight and you want to express yourself through retail therapy, buying a $1 or $2 donut is more acceptable than a $100 fragrance or X Box title. Given the purchase is also a tasty food item, it ties in well with other needs too. I won't comment on the downstream impact of all that fat, food colouring and sugar!