sharetrader
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default EWC (Energy World Corp)

Does anyone else here follow this one? I bought in over 900k @ 0.08 some weeks back after the volume started increasing (had been a penny dreadful for ages). Got to 0.18 and sold down 400k holding to recover initial investment, seems to just keep going. I'll put the 500k I have left in the draw for the next nine months and see where it's at, then I might sell it off if it goes anywhere. I'll post back the result in a years time to see whether teh 500k I have left is worth anything. Its Volume has significantly increased since one of the Packer boys took a SSH. This could be an indication or just a bad sign.
    Anyones thoughts on EWC at all? Anyone else follow it?

Up 30% from when I bought in at 17.5c two weeks ago, certainly performing better than my PLS shares did!

hope you are not going to try ramping this one as well Z. people have seen your pls pumps on the nzx pls thread.
    CopacaBarnsley, it\'s just like watching Brazil.
    http://barnsleybill.blogspot.com/

quote:Originally posted by barnsley bill

hope you are not going to try ramping this one as well Z. people have seen your pls pumps on the nzx pls thread.
    Doub B, I publicly admitted to being wrong on the thread, and my support level changed, have a read of the history to prove that.
    DISC: Been following this one for a long time and I asked for others opions. I'm going to hold the 500k I have left, which don't owe me anything now and see what it's like in 9 months. If things go ok it might get to 30-40cents and I'll be happy if its like that in 9 months.I didn't start the the only shares to buy are ewc cuddle club you know.

fair enough
    CopacaBarnsley, it\'s just like watching Brazil.
    http://barnsleybill.blogspot.com/

31.5 cents today, this stock is going off like a sack of mussels! 80% up on my initial purchase,thanks for the tip Z!

Now at 60.5 cents. I¡¯m amazed there isn¡¯t more interest/discussion about this one.

9 months on and it's time to post again. In June I was looking at a new property and though about another morgage to top up the amount of the new property. I went through my shares and nothing was worth selling at this time. Going through my paperwork I pulled out the contract note for the 500k I had left in EWC and checked on the current price expecting it was still going to be around 20-30 cents but it was over $1. So I sold!!!! Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00.
    About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.

Advanced Member

zazaza
    That's a great but awful story.
    Look after yourself and stick to Shiraz and sex.

Corporate

Is anyone following EWC anymore? Doing some research on it as I type this. Bermunda...LNG..right up your alley?