sharetrader
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Corporate View Post
    Is anyone following EWC anymore? Doing some research on it as I type this. Bermunda...LNG..right up your alley?
    Corpy,
    Sounds as though I should have been onto this one earlier., what a story. But I do have a 67% interest in PL96 through my holding in STX. This is a good mixture.

zazaza,
    How's that stent holding up . Best wishes.
    Last edited by bermuda; 24-05-2009 at 11:16 AM.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by bermuda View Post
    Corpy,
    Sounds as though I should have been onto this one earlier., what a story. But I do have a 67% interest in PL96 through my holding in STX. This is a good mixture.

zazaza,
    How's that stent holding up . Best wishes.
    Bermuda have you done any research? LNG production in last quarter 2009. modular LNG train 0.5mtpa.....very interesting

Advanced Member

Default EWC Chart

Someone too shy to ask for it publicly wants a chart on EWC.
    Green arrows = Buy signals.
    Red arrows = Sell signals.

Interesting chart, thanks for posting

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zazaza View Post
    Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00. About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.
    How's that for a capital gain! Zazaza obviously kept a very close eye on volume and I strongly suspect he used the OBV indicator for this. His buy and sell points coincide exactly with OBV trendline breaks.

Zazaza has not posted anything here since that post. More ominously, he has not even visited Sharetrader since then. It may be that he never got to enjoy any benefits from that big win.

What can we learn from this?
    (1) It pays to watch for price/volume/price breakouts (that's why Zazaza bought)
    (2) OBV trendline breaks can provide excellent buy/sell signals.
    (3) Don't smoke.
    (4) You never know which post will be your last.

Thumbs up

So I sold!!!! Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00.
    About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.

ROFL!!! Classic..

I laughed so hard reading that coffee ran out of my nose.
    Having got ourselves into a debt-induced economic crisis, the only permanent way out is to reduce the debt – either directly by abolishing large slabs of it, or indirectly by inflating it away.

Senior Member Toulouse - Luzern's Avatar

Smile Thanks Phaedrus

This is a great story - poor Zazaza ...

Zazaza own post on his success is quite similar to the anecdotal Oz stories of bushies who came back after months or years in the bush to find they were rich from penny stocks in the various other booms ...

Advanced Member

Total amount profit in NZ$ made in the past 9 months on this after brokerage was $546,328.00. About an hour later I was carted off to Hospital with massive chest pains and needed a stent put in. So I gave up smoking also.
    How's that for a capital gain! Zazaza obviously kept a very close eye on volume and I strongly suspect he used the OBV indicator for this. His buy and sell points coincide exactly with OBV trendline breaks.

Zazaza has not posted anything here since that post. More ominously, he has not even visited Sharetrader since then. It may be that he never got to enjoy any benefits from that big win.

What can we learn from this?
    (1) It pays to watch for price/volume/price breakouts (that's why Zazaza bought)
    (2) OBV trendline breaks can provide excellent buy/sell signals.
    (3) Don't smoke.
    (4) You never know which post will be your last.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
    I laughed so hard reading that coffee ran out of my nose.
    I can see that people could find this tale thought provoking, poignant, affecting, evocative, sobering, lamentable, motivating, pitiful, touching, sad, moving, pathetic, or perhaps instructive...... but to find it funny seems a bit odd. You must be a heartless sod. I guess that with your level of empathy hospital visits and suchlike would be unlikely events, but you should probably also keep away from funerals. Your reactions may not be..... appropriate.

Corporate

Hi Phaedrus,

I really like EWC and I am looking to "time" my entry point. I would appreciate any advice if you've got the time?

Am I correct in waiting for a higher than average volume day and a break of the current downtrend?

Cheers
    C

Advanced Member

Corp, EWC began firing Buy signals on 7/10. You can see that some of the slower, more conservative indicators shown here are still to be triggered.
    Some people claim that Divergences are rare. I disagree!