sharetrader
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Im in on EWC too, very cheap at these levels.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoVice View Post
    Corp,
    They still haven't got all the boxes ticked in Indonesia with regards to red tape. Until they are all ticked they are not shipping the (paid for) LNG plant from Singapore. This company seems to view announcements as a special (quarterly) treat so I think holders are getting frustrated / nervous with the lack of info and moving on to other companies. Volume is low.
    I'm tempted to grab some more at these levels as once the red tape is sorted and the plant is shipped this will (hopefully) re-rate significantly. I'm already in for a 6 figure sum so I'm cautious about over exposing myself.
    cheers

N
    I wish you "hopefuls" well but, looking at the charts, I'm glad I made the decision to sell at 46.5c about 3 weeks ago - it's slid a lot since then. Its hard to ignore the market tide.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by NoVice View Post
    Corp,
    They still haven't got all the boxes ticked in Indonesia with regards to red tape. Until they are all ticked they are not shipping the (paid for) LNG plant from Singapore. This company seems to view announcements as a special (quarterly) treat so I think holders are getting frustrated / nervous with the lack of info and moving on to other companies. Volume is low.
    I'm tempted to grab some more at these levels as once the red tape is sorted and the plant is shipped this will (hopefully) re-rate significantly. I'm already in for a 6 figure sum so I'm cautious about over exposing myself.
    cheers

N
    Agree with everything you've said above. I'm waiting for the trend to change before I commit anything to EWC.

Goodluck.

Corporate

ouch! closed at 29c

Corporate

If any newbies are looking at this thread - have a look at Phaedrus's chart a page or two back. Here is a lesson on the importance of TA vs. FA. EWC has HUGE potential (Market Cap/EBIT = < 2 ) yet anyone that bought and held from July this year is underwater (some > 50%).

In the same time the dow has increased 20%+

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    How's that for a capital gain! Zazaza obviously kept a very close eye on volume and I strongly suspect he used the OBV indicator for this. His buy and sell points coincide exactly with OBV trendline breaks.

Zazaza has not posted anything here since that post. More ominously, he has not even visited Sharetrader since then. It may be that he never got to enjoy any benefits from that big win.

What can we learn from this?
    (1) It pays to watch for price/volume/price breakouts (that's why Zazaza bought)
    (2) OBV trendline breaks can provide excellent buy/sell signals.
    (3) Don't smoke.
    (4) You never know which post will be your last.

FYI this is the post/graph I was refering too.

Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by absolut-advance View Post
    Im not really talking about this stock corporate, but just in general, as Phaedrus's signals were good.

I have a lot of respect for Phaedrus's efforts here. we are lucky to have him on sharetrader.

post was made more for Phaedrus than anyone else.

AA
    All good AA. I was quoting the original post for other viewers and to clarify my original post. Not in response to your reply. Sorry for the confusion.

Up 56% today to 54c on news of a HOA with Tokyo Gas.
    Disc. In at 42c.
    Last edited by biker; 25-03-2010 at 09:55 PM.

Is anyone following this stock? Has passed 70c today so up 40% in a couple of weeks. Interests of Richard Chandler purchased a 15% stake at 50c earlier in the month which seems to have sparked this? Where to from here?

Also, this is an interesting thread on TA vs FA and sad about zazaza...

Anon,

Technically, the stock will need to take a breather, IMO.

Signs are starting to show in the Williams%R showing turning down and 60 minute MACD histogram negative divergence.

Plus you have a candle stick with nearly a 50% wick on it and add the daily MACD also looking like its needing a breather. Who knows though, RSI and OBV are strong and RSI in fact overbought now at 80, DMI could easily turn around and also show ready signs of weakness for next week when it will show.

Not much but I hope that helps in the meantime.
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!